Sunday, April 12, 2015

Dating Scammers Lizzy Matins

From          :  Lizzy Matins
Country      :  West Africa, Ivorian
Date           :  Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 1:26 AM
Email          :  lizzymatins33@outlook.com
Subject       :  Please my Dear call me through the reverend father telephone number (00221-764539883)


My Dearest  Joko,

Thank you for your mail and your willingness to help me to come out from the refugee camp. I am very glad to received your mail so Please my Dear call me through the reverend father telephone number (0221-764539883) or you have to give me your telephone number so that i can give you a miss call then you can call back so that we can talk. Please my Dear i will like you to understand that i really depend on you to help me out from this bad conditions..i need you to be honest to me through out this transaction, and you should promise me that you will not disclose this matter to any one no matter how close the person is to you, So please i will like you to forward to me all you contact information's so that i can write an introduction letter to the bank with your information's and to introduce you to the bank as my beneficial and the next of kin to the money deposited in UK. Please i will love relocate from here and  to further my education as soon as the transaction is over and i will like to come to your country to meet with you and start a better life over there.My Dear right now life is very difficult here in the refugee camp and even to eat is a very big problem in my life, So Dear i am begging you in the name of God to help me out from this critical situation.I really depended on you and have every confident that we must achieve our goal, My Dear i assured you that you must find happiness at the end of this transaction and you will never regret helping me.Please my Dear you can call me through the reverend father telephone numbers(00221-764539883) Please when you call him tell him that you want to speak with Sister Lizzy Matins, Please my Dear you should send the following information's.

Your full name........................
House and Office Address.......................
Telephone & fax numbers..........................
Sex.....
Age............
Occupation..............
Nationality...............

These above information are necessary, so i will be expecting to receive it to enable me to forward it to the for the transferring  of the fund to your prefers account where you want the Bank to transfer the money.And i have forwarded you my photo for your references and i will like you to send me your photos too.

And as soon as i receive the above details, i will send you the contact of the bank to confirm there procedures of transferring this money into your care.

I wait to hear from you. Please do not fail to ask question in any place you wish to understand more.
Hoping to hear from you.


Yours  Sincerely,with kisses.
Miss Lizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"