Saturday, April 18, 2015

Email Scammer Dr. Syed Muhamad about CIMB Bank Berhad, Malaysia

From          :  Dr. Syed Muhamad
Country      :  Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Date           :  Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 7:56 AM
Email          :  cimbbank4@aol.fr
Reply-To    :  financialcimb_bankaccountant@mail.bg
Subject       :  Re: From:CIMB Bank Berhad Malaysia



From: CIMB Bank Berhad Malaysia
Head Office
Menara Bumiputra Commerce
No 11 Jalan Raja Laut
50350 Kuala Lumpur


Dear Friend,

My name is Dr. Syed Muhamad , I am the Bank Manager of CIMB Bank Berhad, Malaysia,  I am Malaysia by nationality and also I am married with two kids. I am writing to engage your assistance in the noble transfer of USD$4.500,000.00 (Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). This funds is the excess of what my branch made as profit last year 2014.

I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2014, to my Headquarter here in Malaysia, and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of USD$4.500,000.00 (Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in an INVESTMENT ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As The bank manager of this bank, I cannot be affiliated with this funds, that's why I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this funds into your bank account anywhere in the world you feel is safe. I intend to part with 40% of this fund to you while 60% shall be for me. I don't need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel is safer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. Kindly consider my proposal and let me know If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely responses.Contact me back: financialcimb_bankaccountant@mail.bg

Have a nice day.


Regards,

Dr. Syed Muhamad
Email: financialcimb_bankaccountant@mail.bg
Phone: +60168168147

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"