Monday, July 20, 2015

Email Fraud Cheng Chan

From              :  Cheng Chan
Country          :  -
Date               :  Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 6:45 AM
Email              :  chengchan2015@gmail.com
Subject           :  More details


Dear Partner,

I thank you for your message, I am happy you have gotten my email that was sent to you. I am glad to have received your message as I thought my email never got to you.
 
The Bank has not been able to locate any relative of Charles i will be able to present you as the beneficiary of these funds that will be transferred to you for our collective benefit because Charles died without any wife and kid as he was never married and have not written any WILL if we are unable to legally establish any relative the money would revert to the state government, we are talking a lot of money total US$18,700,000.00 (eighteen million seven hundred thousand USD) and that would be a shame if it goes to the state.

We can work together in this and share the money 50-50 between us, with my perfect plan everything would be legal and we would not be doing anything wrong in the eyes of the law. I need to be certain this your private e-mail as I do not wish to disclose any information relating to this transaction with third parties due to sensitive nature of this business deal. Therefore, please write back to confirm if it is safe to send future correspondences via this e-mail address or you prefer we use another e-mail.

I await your prompt response to my message so i can send you additional information on how we shall embark on this transaction.


Regards
Cheng Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"