Thursday, July 9, 2015

Romance Scammer Mrs. Atanila James

From           :  Mrs. Atanila James
Country       :
Date            :  Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 1:21 PM
Email           :  mrsatanilajames@gmail.com
Subject        :  More Explanation



Thank you very much for your kind response, I have just finish reading your email with lot's of happiness, when i sent the letter to you, my heart has been trouble and over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come to my rescue.

Dear, why i choose to contact you is for you to kindly take the responsibilities to save me and my inheritance as my Foreign Trustee over the transaction and to provide any bank account for the transaction (either empty bank a/c or operational current a/c.), after the transaction has been fully completed, you are obliged to assist me re-locate to your country if my life is save and also build an orphanage home for the less privilege.

First of all, before we proceed, both of us have to go into an agreement with the lawyer, he will prepare an agreement and we shall sign to protect the transaction, then after that, you will contact the bank and request them to transfer the money to your account and use the money as i have directed you, here in the hospital my situation is very critical and the doctor told me not to stress myself due to the condition and i am very worried if this is not complete when i am alive, and this is my dream to help the needful one's, I have hand it over to you for you to fulfill it. Try and get this money from the BANK with all your effort, do not think to back off in case there is any stress, i pray to be alive and see the successful end of this transfer and my spirit will always be with you.

Once the transfer is complete, you will use it to build an orphanage home in your country first and give to needful one's, i hope you are a GOD fearing person? And do not inform anyone about it, let GOD be praise and not man, you will succeed if you keep it within yourself as a secret before the fund enters into your account, take my words and let GOD be with you and all this statement will be written in the agreement before contacting the bank.

I pray that GOD should give you the strength to proceed, please i beg you in the name of God, do not be discouraged, no matter what, i will always be with you in spirit before you accomplish my dreams, note that you are my hope of making the chance to be with GOD.

I wish you the best in life and success, and may the GOD be with you in any thing you do and anywhere you go, please do this alone don't tell anyone about this, only GOD know how to reward you.

I wait for your response to enable me send a letter across to the who will make an agreement between both of us OK


Thank you and God bless you,
Mrs Atanila James.

1 comment:

  1. From: infosenderm1@gmail.com

    Dear Beloved,

    In function of your good profile, I want to solicit your assistance in the discharge of my WILL.

    I am Mrs. Atanila James from UK I am 58 years old woman suffering from endometrial cancer and I live in Paris-Frances. I had no child and I am currently undergoing a great humiliation of my husband relatives.

    Please, I want you help me create a charitable project with the money that I inherited from my deceased husband. It is my heart and late husband desire to make a generous gift to you to work for a charity in your country.

    I am currently on a sick bed and could not carry out the further process of sending all the details about the $5.7 Million Dollars deposited into a suspense account, I have informed the lawyer and related some vital information to him due to my condition as I am going to face another surgery in few days from now, due to this illness, I have informed the lawyer that you are my late husband business partner and it's the duty of the lawyer to guard you with the legal process to enable you have the fund in your custody and to start up the humanitarian work regarding my late husband wish.

    please endeavour and try to humble reply to my private email ( mrsatanilajames@gmail.com) for the accomplishment of this noble assistance.

    Looking forward for your response.

    Regards.
    Mrs. Atanila James

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"