Saturday, July 18, 2015

Email Scammer Mrs. Deborah Par from Ireland

From           :  Mrs. Deborah Par
Country       :  Ireland
Date            :  Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:30 PM
Email           :  deboraheparr01@outlook.com
Subject        :  I will like you to contact my banker with his contact Email information below to carry out the transfer process


Hello my beloved friend

I am glad to receive your reply, I am speaking to you from a shattered mind and I hope God is going to direct us to the right part, I suggest you visit me in this hospital here to enable us build good trust on each other; I need to make you understand the truth first, to enable you have trust on me and help me build more trust on you also, I will like to meet with you to enable us build good trust foundation. I have more experience on what I am telling you because people can be wicked, the only thing remaining is the money my late husband deposited on my name and they don't know anything about the deposit otherwise I would have been dead by now because of this money. They became a big treat to me and my pastor and they have succeeded in driving all my visitor from coming to see me, My pastor stop coming because they are real desperate not to see anyone coming to me, is only my Doctor who is taking care of me here in the hospital day by day. Please I will like you to contact my banker with his contact Email information below to carry out the transfer process.

This is my banker contact details below. Contact Him immediately for more information.

BANK NAME: FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA.
MR. RICHARD ZAKI NKOSINGI. ACCOUNT MANAGER
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER SERVICES

Tel + 27-83-619 1214
Fax + 27-86-2759935.

Email: fnbtransfer@live.com
Email: fnnbtransfer@live.co.za

Contact person: MR. RICHARD ZAKI NKOSINGI . Ext 110
because of the circumstance surrounding my husband family, i told the bank that I have a good foreign Friend whom I can trust to follow my instruction, and all the authorized documents has been signed by me and I have fax them to the bank to carry on the transfer to any of your given account. I have told my bank about my foreign friend which is you and you are going to assist me in receiving the money and distributing it to the Charities Organization since i already made up my mind to donate my fortune to Charity, and my doctor has warn me severally to take this inheritance issue off my mind completely and stop thinking about who is going to inherit me to help my condition, this is how I find it right to contact you and bestowed my trust on you, please promise me that my trust bestowed on you will not be betrayed when the money gets into your account.

My bank is standby ready to obtain all the legal documents to transfer this fund to your account effortlessly. My banker is going to take responsibility of all the documents needed to effect the transfer, to make sure the bank release the money to any of your account. please I want this project to carry out as quick as possible, first the bank promise me they are going to make sure that my inheritance documents is change to your name as the beneficiary, so even if i die on the way, my mind will rest because the money is on your name, you will be in position to inherit my money and use the money as i have instructed. My condition is bad and becoming worst day by day, the doctor said i have only 3weeks to live; this is giving my sleepless night and making me worry too much. Please let me know if you will be able to visit me here in this hospital once the money is transfer to your account, I really want to see you in person as soon as possible because nobody knows how long I am going to stay, I want to make sure I sign all the necessary documents needed Please Kindly Contact the banker on his contact information Above and get back to me.

I am looking forward to hear from you again. Contact My bank now, I have told them about you. My number is +27-78-649-9716


God bless you.
Mrs Deborah E Par

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"