Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Email Scammer Dr. David White

From            :  Dr. David White
Country        :  Africa,
Date             :  Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 7:20 PM
Email            :  drdavidwhite6@gmail.com



Attn,

I am Fine thank you and God bless you as you tried to know how I am my name is Dr. David White and I am writing to inform you about your fund here in my country which the Government have declare to wire it to your account, but note that the fund here in my office value $5.8 million, and I was advise to do it wire transfer to your account, so kindly reconfirm below information for the transfer to take place immediately.

First Name
Last Name
State of Origin
Nationality
Social Security Number:
Passport No
National ID Card NO.
Phone Number
Fax Number
Marital Status
Gender
Birthday/     /    /    /
    
Residential Address
City
State
Country
Zip / Postal Code
Office Address
Email Address
Confirm Email Address
    
Account Name
Account Number
Bank Name
City
State
Country
Zip / Postal Code
    
Preferred Currency For Account
Currency Type
Account Type

Regards,
Dr. David White
Tel: +229-68736194.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"