Sunday, July 12, 2015

Email Scammer Mr.JOHN KING

From           :  Mr.JOHN KING
Country       :  USA, California
Date            :  Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 5:03 AM
Email           :  wcth223@gmail.com
Reply-To     :  fbush@hotmail.com
Subject        :  YOUR URGENT ATTENTION PLEASE


Good Day

This is agent Mr. John King,I arrived in  city of California USA with your consignment but i was stopped here in California international Airport USA by Custom office and during the clearance they discovered the value of your consignment and then they asked for custom clearance certificate of your consignment which is not with me and i called the my office in BENIN REPUBLIC who sent me in regard the cost for Custom clearance paper is sum of $97.00 usd to secure it from the origination country which is BENIN REPUBLIC .

So i want you to help me by sending the fee of $97.00 usd to our office in Benin Republic so that they can get the paper and fax it to me for the clearance of your consignment from US Custom Office to enable me complete your delivery ok.

Here is the information where you can send the fee by western union or money gram

Receiver Name:::TONY EZE
COUNTRY::::::::Benin Republic
City::::::Cotonou
Address; 54BP Ast Rue Cotonou Benin
Question::::Yes
Answer:::::: Yes
Amount:::::::::::$97.00 usd
Mtcn:::::::::::::::
Sender Name:::::::


Diplomatic Agent Mr.JOHN KING.
You can call me or send sms  +1209-661-7494

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"