Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sudan Scammers Miss Farida Rahim

From              :  Miss Farida Rahim
Country          :  Africa, South Sudan
Date               :  Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 9:15 PM
Email              :  faridasrahim@hotmail.com
Subject           :  THIS IS TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS‏



Hello Dear,

This is Miss Farida who was staying in the Refugee camp in Senegal. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently i am in Paraguay now  with my partner to further my education while he will be managing our investment projects with the money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your effort to help me while i was in the Refugee camp in Senegal looking for assistance to transfer the money and leave the camp. Please accept this little gift from me. You will need to contact Reverend father who is currently in charge of the refugee camp over there in Senegal, Rev. Larry Amos his email address is ( revlarryamos@yahoo.com ).

Ask him to send you a Bank draft (cheque) of $100.000.00 Us dollars which I prepared and gave him to send to you as soon as you have contacted him, to show my gratitude towards your concern in the horrible situation i which i was into. Maybe you did not trust me very well then. so feel free to get in touch with Rev  Larry and tell him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that i will be sure you are rejoicing with me after all my sufferings then. At the moment, I am very busy here due to some projects that we are having at hand in case you don't hear from me often because my fiance is monitoring everything i do since he is in control of all, finally, remember that I have forwarded instructions to the Reverend father on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and direct him how and where to send it to you, he will send it without delay.
Take care and bye for now.

Yours Faithfully,
Farida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"