Saturday, April 12, 2014

Email scammer Gorlanovua Kristina/Kristina/Kristy

Pictures Gorlanovua Kristina




Name       :  Gorlanovua Kristina/Kristina/Kristy
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Email        :  kristinaladu@gmail.com
Subject     :  ---

Joko, I am very glad to hear that you wish to help me with money. I wish to tell to you, that I do not require that money which I have spent here I rent apartment, and in that money which I spend for registration of all necessary documents, I only ask you to help me with tickets...
Believe, it is very a shame to me that I ask from you this money, but I can do nothing.... Joko Tell please, favourite mine, how many you can send to me of money for tickets?

Joko, I send you the information which will be necessary for you for transfer of money:
My full name, Gorlanovua Kristina
The address the City of Moscow, street KRASNOPRUDNAYA, 7-9.
107140, Russia. Phone of bank +7 495 7555075
This branch Sberbanka which is 10 minutes of walking from my apartment in Moscow
Please listen to me attentively! Yesterday I was in this bank, and asked as I can receive the help from native to me the person from other country! The employee of bank has told to me that there is very fast and convenient way of transfer of money! It MONEYGRAM! She has told, that to you will know only the address enough where I will receive money, my name and a surname! I will send you a copy of the passport that you saw and were not mistaken!
Please try to go to office MONEYGRAM today! To me have told that you should receive a code from 8 figures and transfer it to me! I never received money in such a way. It will be for the first time for me!!!

Joko, I spoke to you that I have phone. But it does not support trunk calls... I tried to call to you on this number xxxxxxxxxx but I could not phone from for phone. Understand, my phone to me have given out on work, and it only for corporate communication. As soon as I can receive the help from you, to a smog to call through stationary phone. I very much wish to hear more likely your voice, and most of all I wish to be in your embraces!!!!!!!!!!! Tell please you you can today or reach tomorrow to MoneyGram? Tell please, on what numbers to me to buy tickets when I will receive the help from you???

2 comments:

  1. To funny she our he is still at it lol I got the same letter some time ago but she goes by Yuliya send her our him a set of numbers 8 for money gram let them go out in the cold and find out you sent the wrong numbers say your sorry your bad type o and send them back again do this a few times its a great way to screw with them !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you visit, usually a cheater always use a different name and email, I've been looking for data about him on the website, he uses the name and email very much, and that is usually done by an impostor, beware

      Delete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"