Sunday, April 13, 2014

Scammers Dating Gorlanovua Kristina/Kristina/Kristy


Name       :  Gorlanovua Kristina/Kristina/Kristy
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Email        :  kristinaladu@gmail.com
Subject     :  ---

Joko you are a part of my heart, and it very much warms me. Day when we will meet are will be in the afternoon when the sky and the earth will unite... Our eyes will meet, our bodies and hearts will unite. My lips will merge with yours, and I am ready on all what it happens.
You for me my angel with whom I never wish to be separated. I even thought, that I was born in the wrong country, I should be born somewhere about you. I am grateful to the god, that I have found you and we are separated only by distance between us!
Thanks you that you are, I am very glad to it! I will miss on you and very very strongly to miss!
Please write to me when you are going to go to bank for transfer of money through MoneyGram?
I took a bath and have decided to send you these photos that you knew, how much strongly I miss on you
I love you very much and I wait for your letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"