Monday, April 28, 2014

Katya letter of friendship and relationship

Photo Katya
Name       :  Katya
Country    :  Russia, city Kinel
Dated       :  Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Email        :  ekaterinaloz@ymail.com
Subject     :  Hello Joko!


Hello Joko !!!
Thank you for your mail. I'm sorry for a rather long delay with reply.
I hope the fact that we can learn a lot about one another, and our
relationship will be pleasant. This is my first experience of
correspondence and I do not even know where to begin our
acquaintance... I'll try to tell about myself more... I am kind,
communicative, open minded woman. My name is Katya - 28 years with
high sense of humor. I live in Russia. I like to
work and to keep my house clean and tidy. I adore flowers and to take
care of them. I would love to have my own garden. I think you are an
interesting person and we can learn more about the other one. I think
that you are a nice companion.
I want to meet a person who will share my interests. And he should be
a real man! Then he would become my second half!
I send you my photo, I hope that you enjoy. I would like you to send
more of their photos. I hope that you will respond to every letter and
my reply to my questions. I like honest and sincere. and which would
not have been true, it is always better to tell the truth. I'll wait
for your letter with impatience and hope that you will soon write to
me. I'm glad to meet you.
Your new friend Katya.

P.S Where do you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"