Saturday, March 29, 2014

Romance Scammers Pictures Gorlanovua Kristina/Kristina/Kristy





Name       :  Gorlanovua Kristina/Kristina/Kristy
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Email        :  kristinaladu@gmail.com
Subject     :  ---

Love washing, you wrote to me that will help with tickets, and were gone all these days...
I thought that you communicate with me only for the sake of photos and video...
I tried not to think of you, but I cannot do it. You are deep in we wash heart, and I still stay in Moscow...
I cannot live without you! All these days I tried to find money for tickets, but I could find only one person in Moscow who to me a smog help.
I have learnt that in Moscow there lives my schoolmate from Dimitrovgrad. After school it has left in Moscow and now here has married and has given birth to the child. I have told to it that have got acquainted with the man, and have very much fallen in love with it! I have told all that I feel, I have told as strongly I love you! I have asked it money, but she has told that it cannot give me such big sum. It has given me 150 dollars, and has suggested to remain with them to live while I will be in Moscow. Very much it is not convenient me, after all she lives in one-room apartment with the husband and the child. I have refused. Certainly I took from it these 250 dollars, and have told that I will give to it as soon as to a smog it to make.
Thanks you that you exist! That you have appeared in my life, I wish to be only with you for ever! Except you anybody is valid me another is not necessary, sometimes I forget about friends but when I do not forget about you! You always in my thoughts, you the most expensive, that at me are! I love you!


1 comment:

  1. Just received the picture above and "crying Video" below from our "Mutual Scammer" - Both he and its cohort still at it

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"