Thursday, April 17, 2014

Email Scams Mr. Benjamin Ampomah





From       : Mr. Benjamin Ampomah
Country   : Ghana
Dated      : Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 5:57 AM
Email       : benjaminampomah@webmail.co.za
Subject    : Re: More Details and Explanation,


Dear Partner,

Thanks for your mail i hope you are doing great today. As i informed you
previously in my first message to you, that this transaction is risk free and
legal. I am telling you nothing but the truth, because if there is any risk in
this transaction definitely it will affect me and also tarnish my image and
also bring my reputation down here in Ghana which is a big let down to me. Be
it known to you that i did my home work perfectly so relax your mind and lets
work together as one partner and team and I promise you will never regret
knowing me.

I want to invest with your advise in your country and I'm a christian and
before contacting you I prayed to God and there was no doubt you are the right
person to help me as I will appreciate your interest and willingness to help
actualize this transaction together.

For more clarification, the total money is USD$7.5 Million dollars, The funds
came from the excess profit from an accrued interest on funds deposited by The
Economic Community of West African States Contract Payment Committee. As a God
fearing man, I prayed very well before contacting you and there was no doubt
you are the right person to help me in this transaction. and I can not be
directly linked to the money because it was deposited without any name and I
decided to contact you so that we can work together to ensure we secure the
money on your name and to invest the money in Real Estate partnership venture
in your country.

The money is deposited at my branch without any name, at Tamale branch here in
Ghana where I'm currently the bank manager, also note that this is a
bank-to-bank transfer, and I have good intention to secure the fund on your
name as the foreign depositor of the money in my branch, also I contacted you
so that we can work together with oneness and with your full co-operation the
fund will be transferred to any bank account you provide. I also wish to
assure you that my proposal to you is secured and there is no risk involved as
we will be both happy at the end with your full co-operation.

To clarify you more on the fund, the said fund is in Escrow call bank account,
it was deposited by me strictly for onward transfer to your country. I will
also request your maximum co-operation as the fund is to be transferred
telegraphically from our Head office situated at the Capital City of Accra
Ghana.

I wish to inform you that the transaction will benefit you and me; now I
request that you send me your detail information as stated below.

(1).Your full Name?
(2).Your home or office address?
(3).Your Occupation and Position?
(4).Your marital status?
(5).Country of origin?
(6).Your Age?
(7).Your private telephone & fax
(8).International Passport copy.

I only need the above information of yours to be programmed in the network
computer database system in my branch as the original depositor and I will
back you with the entire necessary document as the depositor of the money.

I will also guide you, as you will apply from our Head office where the fund
will be further transferred to your designated bank account in your country.

Immediately I received the above information of yours I will program your name
at the computer data base system of my branch and thereafter I will guide you
to the process of transferring the fund to your bank account in your country.

After the successful transfer of the fund, I will come over to meet you in
your country for us to meet for sharing of the fund, I'm willing to part 45%
of the fund to you for your assistance and 55% for me, if you wish we can go
into partnership of Real Estate venture in your country as I have requested.

Please treat confidentially and always reply on this email for our security; I
will expect the above information as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Benjamin Ampomah.


____________________________________________________________
South Africas premier free email service - www.webmail.co.za

Ensure Quality Health Care For All http://www.anc.org.za/2014/manifesto/


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"