Friday, April 25, 2014

friendship letter from Ekaterina

Name       :  Ekaterina
Country    :  Russia, City Nytva
Dated       :  Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Email        :  missekaterin@gmail.com 
Subject     :  kiss to you


Yo yo
I am glad that I could write you a message. Not so long ago on the internet I saw your email address. I do not where not previously acquainted on the Internet and are therefore not immediately decided to write you a message. But today, my day is fine, I have a very good mood and I decided to start a new acquaintance.
I am writing to you my humble post in the hope that you will see it and answer me. I'll be glad to meet you!
I want to tell you about myself. My name is Ekaterina. I live in Russia. I am 36 years old. I am sociable, interesting girl. I'm a lonely girl! I'm looking for a serious relationship! I can tell you much more about myself and about my life in future letters. I hope that my letter will interest you and you write to me!
Please tell me more about yourself! Can you send me your photo! I send you my photo. If I liked you to write me! I'll wait for a letter from you and your photography.
Ekaterina.

1 comment:

  1. Buna scumpa mea iubire Ekaterina !! Scripcariu Constantin Dumitru Romania e-mail atvscd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"