Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hello my love

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM
email            :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject        :  Hello my love Joko


Hello my love Joko,

How is the weather at you? I hope that at you all well and you had
remarkable time. I about impatience wait our meeting.

Many young men of our city go on park. At us in a city young couples
walk on park. They embrace, kiss. I too very much would like to feel
your kisses, and your caresses. Accept and from me my most sincere
wishes, my most sincere and passionate air kisses, and also my hottest
and ardent embraces. You would like to feel my passionate kisses, and
my passionate embraces from my loving heart? I dream of feeling your
passionate kisses and hot embraces. And now my time has come to an
end, and it is time to me to leave. I leave with thoughts on you, my
love. Remember that I love you, my charm. I will wait for your
letters, my love.

Yours Elena


---------------

From           :  Elena
Country       :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated          :  Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 4:49 PM
email           :  elenadokir@yahoo.com


Hello my love Joko,

Many thanks for your letter, I was very happy to receive it. My love
Joko, I never about you forget, and it is probable, that you now very
much wait for my letter. I madly miss on you, my lovely prince. In my
heart pleasure because somewhere on this this world I am am expected
by the fine person, the fantastic prince with whom I will be happy and
to which it will be good with me. It you, my love Joko. All my
documents are ready. I want, that you have sent me your full home
address, the data on the nearest to you of the airports.

Our time comes, and I will soon thaw in your gentle embraces. My love,
I long was by the window and imagined, that we already together. To me
it was very good during the moment when I thought of it, but then I
have come to the senses also my dream have ended. But I believe, that
soon there will be a miracle and will not be happier than us anybody
in this world. I am assured, that you also about it think. I have
again laid down on a bed and have fallen asleep at 2 o'clock. After a
dinner I have gone to Internet cafe to write you the letter. Here such
there was my cloudy morning. But thoughts on you warmed my heart
because I love you, my prince. I wish to give you all love. I send you
hot kisses and warm embraces.


Your love and gentle princess Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"