Saturday, April 26, 2014

Letter relationship of Ekaterina

Name       :  Ekaterina
Country    :  Russia, City Nytva
Dated       :  Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:24 AM
Email        :  missekaterin@gmail.com 
Subject     :  Hello Joko!Joko,Lets get acquainted?


Hello Joko! :-)
Joko,I am very glad that you said to me, I waited for your letter and I am very pleased to meet you :)
I think that in future our acquaintance, we can be good friends, I honestly really like this :)
I am very interested to write to you my letter and I hope to know better than you in your letters.
Tell me about your life? About your hobbies? Why are you looking for a life partner? And much more!
I think that our acquaintance will be fun for both of us! I still have never got acquainted on the Internet!
I am glad to write you this letter and I hope it will be mutual. As you understand, I am looking for a soul mate, his partner in life!
I'm looking for a man you can trust. Who will love and respect me.
Since respect for each other and trust is the most important in a relationship. What is most important to you in a relationship? It is very interesting :)
I want my man was kind, gentle and loved me! That I felt in good hands like a stone wall.
You know, I sometimes feel lonely and want to be near me was a man whom I love!
When you come home from work and you are always waiting for a loved one.
I often get bored of one house, and in these moments that you realize you miss a loved one.
And the living hope that soon you will find my love and you will have a family! You also get bored when you're alone?
I want to tell you in my letter that I am looking for a serious relationship because I want to create a family and be loved a woman!
I hope that our acquaintance with you will help us get to know each other better! I beg you to write me about yourself!
Now I want to tell you a little about myself and my character, because we would be better to meet you!
I am very cheerful, energetic and cheerful girl with a good sense of humor and romantic character.
And I'm always pleased when I can cheer up your loved ones!
So I open man in the soul of man, and my friends all know it!
I am always pleased to talk to someone and get to know him better.
I am very interested to know you, because I think you're a good friend and agreeable companion :-)
I live in Nytva in Russia!!!
I hope that our distance between us does not interfere with our friendship and we will remain friends with you.
As you already know my name is Ekaterina! I am 36 years old, my birthday is 19 September 1977.
I really want to find your other half, because I am lonely. And I do not have enough male heat!
I'm not married and I have no children! I am a free woman!
I hope you are well, in a letter you can tell about myself that I had a greater representation of you!
I'm asking all these questions in his letter, because I want to know whether you are open for future relations?
Because it is very important to me! Since I am looking for a serious relationship!
I really want to be your friend. I can tell you exactly what I was open to the relationship, and I want to get acquainted with you more.
Now I finish the letter.
I'll look forward to news from you tomorrow and I hope you write me!
So I would be happy to see your photos! I really wonder what you look like! Send me your picture!:-)
I will be waiting for your letter!!! :-)
Your friend Ekaterina.

1 comment:

  1. Buna iubito !! Constantin din Romania !! e-mail atvscd@yahoo.com scumpa mea iubita !! Astept sa ajungi la mine !!

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"