Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Letter of friendship from Katya

Katya
Name       :  Katya
Country    :  Russia, city Kinel
Dated       :  Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Email        :  ekaterinaloz@ymail.com
Subject     :  Hello Joko!


Hello
Joko I have received your letter and I am very pleased. I would like
to know You are better, but I do not know where to start. Send me more
of your pictures that I've seen, with whom I communicate. I hope you
like me too!
My English is not very good, but I hope you understand me well.
I hope I can learn your language better, and you can understand
I was more clear.
Now I will tell you a little about yourself. As I already told you, my
name is Katya. I was born
July 25, 1984, now for me it's 28 yo I have never been married
and could have a child. In this email, I'd like to
talk about their city and the place where I live. The name of my city is
Kinel. Samara region city Kinel. I would not
dare say that this is a huge city, sometimes I wish it would be more.
Have you heard about this city?
I live with my mum in one apartment. She is a very good mother, and
We had good friends. I love her very much.
I work masseuse. So many people come up to me to get a massage. This
procedure relaxes the person and a pleasure. Massage is useful for the
human body. You agree with me?? I think yes ... I like my job, and I
love it when our visitors leave us happy and come again and again. All
this is my job, and it makes me happy Joko What else do you want to
know about me? It will be nice I answer all your questions. I hope you
can tell me more about you, because you are very interesting for me
too. Tell me, Joko, What do you like in women? What should be a
woman? What is the nature of it should be? I'd really like to know
Your opinion about him.
I think that it is "enough. Now I'm going to make dinner. I hope that
Can I receive letters from you soon. In this letter I will send you
some my pictures, and I hope you will send me lots of photos. I hope
you like it. I'll wait for you very much. Joko I hope that you do
not forget to write me. I'm waiting, I hope that
will respond quickly.
Your new friend, Katya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"