Thursday, July 3, 2014

Letter from Malaysia next Michael Adam, here's the proof

This letter is the second shipment of Michael Adam continuation of fraudulent emails stating them want to come to the country with Mr. Aisha Gaddafi, the family of the late Libyan president Muammar Gaddafi to meet with me, do you believe? and the other thing is to prove that this letter is a letter email fraud, here's the letter:

From        :  Michael Adam.  
Country    :  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dated       :  2 July 2014 18:41
Email        :  michaeladam309@gmail.com
                  


Dear Aza,

I sincerely ask for forgiveness for I know this may seem like a complete intrusion to your privacy but right now this is my option
of communication and i thank you for your understanding and acceptance to work with me for the benefit of this transaction and also
for both of us.

Listen attentively, Late Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi deposited the funds through late Mr. Frank Aza, a Foreign Industrialist
whom died in Libya along side with the Libyan Leaded Late Muammar Gaddafi, due to the familiarity of his name and your name, I
decided to contact you. The funds dose not belong to Late Mr. Frank Aza rather the Late Libyan Leader deposited the funds under
the name of Late Frank Aza.

Which prompt me to inform Mrs. Aisha Gadaffi in time before the family will loss the funds.

Since she is the available Next of Kin to Late Libyan Leader & you having the same name with Late Mr. Frank Aza.

Actually, the whole procedure are simple, you are only required to be presented as the beneficiary/ next of kin of the deceased
(Late Mr. Frank Aza a Foreign Industrialist).

Because Late Mr. Frank Aza was a foreign investor here in Malaysia, it demands that the next of kin must be a foreigner too,
this is more reason why I sought for your assistance.

The Finance Company is ready to approve this money to anybody that is presented as next of kin but must have the necessary prove of
the money.

I am in position to forward all these proofs to my Company once I receive a positive response and guarantee that this
money will be safe in your hands if finally transferred to your account(s) and that you will not betray Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi or me.
However, the funds will be transferred to your account as an investment funds, it will be transferred as funds meant for investment
partnership between you and Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi, we`ll sign a binding investment agreement, stating that Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi  is an
investor, that  want to invest the total sum of 35 million dollars in your country, so that the funds will be transferred legally to
your account.

The funds will be transferred in installment of 10 million dollars every 4 banking days to your account, immediately I completed
filing your name in the Financial Company as the beneficiary of the funds, I will submit an Application Of Claim on your name for
the immediate approval of the funds and transfer.

In the mean time please confirm the below information to enable me file your name as the legal beneficiary of the funds and also to
enable the company Lawyer prepare an investment agreement between you & Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi;

Your Contact address,I.D  or passport, Occupation and Contact Telephone.

Do not be afraid or worried for anything okay I have carried out proper research on the funds & also on you before reaching you.

Nobody knows anything about this account, its a secret account which bears no beneficiary, Late Mr. Frank Aza, whom died in
Libya along side with the Libyan Leaded Late Muammar Gaddafi  and with my position in the Financial Company, this transaction will
take us only 7 banking days to complete, I want you to keep this transaction 100% confidential until the funds is transferred to

your account, I need your urgent response in this matter, as I would want us to conclude this business in the shortest period of
time.

I still insist that you will take 40% of the total money and 60% will be for Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi. I`ll fly to meet you in your
country for the share of Ms. Aisha Gaddafi once the funds is transferred to your account.

Please keep this transaction secret until the funds is transferred to your account okay.


I wait your urgent response.

Best regards,

Michael Adam.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the info, think well if you get an email like that

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"