Sunday, January 19, 2014

Email Fraud Olga from Russia

From        :  Olga
Country    :  Russia, Saint-Petersburg
Dated       :  Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Email        :  sweetolga783@gmail.com 
Olga

Do you remember me? I am writing to you from my existing mail where you can write back.
I know that you want to know me better and I’ll describe you myself.  My name is . My age is 28 years. I am single and I have never had a husband.
I also don’t have children. I am 5.5(170cm) height and 110(51kg) is my weight. Look at my picture and you’ll understand how I look like.
I am very tender and emotional girl. My life is full of good emotions and spiritual happiness. I am looking for a man who appreciates spiritual more than material.
I wish to spend all my free time with beloved man no matter indoors or outdoors. I would rather spend a lot of time outside on the nature, swimming in the sea or having a picnic or etc.
But I don’t want to do this alone now I eager to find my beloved person and to spend time together.
Now I am ready for serious relations with a man who will be my second part and who will love me as I love him.
I work in a shop where we sell women’s clothes. My position is a shop-assistant and I like to help women to choose clothes. I like to communicate with people and with my clients.
I am from Russia; my city is called Saint-Petersburg. This is very big city they say it’s the second capital of Russia. Once I have made a decision to get a student visa and to visit your country.
It is well-considered decision. Russia is good country but I want changes in my life. I don’t feel protected here and I want more stability.
To start a new life in a new country is not very easy of course but I am sure that I will succeed.
I am not afraid of work and I am ready to work hard. I know that your country will give the opportunity to show my worth and I want this. Actually I have already tried to work abroad.
It was in Australia some years ago. Everything was great and my second attempt to find work in a foreign country would be even more successful as I have already had good experience.
I understand that I need to find a reliable person who will support me. Nowadays people work too much and they forget about the most wonderful things in their lives such as love and family.
I had a man in Australia and we had strong relationships. But when my visa was not valid and I had to go back home he told me that he was not going to wait for me anymore.
It was hard to hear this and to realize everything but I got myself together. Now everything is fine in my mind and in my soul and I want to meet a good man who I can love with all my heart.
I have already made some attempts to letter with foreigners but I always see strange reaction.
As they have found out that I am from Russia they’ve stopped to reply me as they take me for cheater.
I expect that my country of living will not scare you. I am a normal girl who wants to find my love and I am not interested in your money.
I am really sorry for those women who want to find their love and they find such unpleasant reaction.
Nowadays internet has become a comfortable way for acquaintance of people from different countries and a good way to meet love and second part.
You are able to see my attached picture that I am a usual Russian girl with pleasant appearance and it is normal that I want to find my love.
I really want to get your reply and to know you better and maybe soon we have the possibility to meet one another. I write my mails to you from an internet-cafe which I usually visit three times a week and you’ll get my mails in a day.
I think I have written you enough about me in this letter and you’ll want to send me a reply.
I am looking for you answer very much!
--
Olga
sweetolga783@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. i have the same letters from the same girl but the e-mail has changed to
    olyalucky078@gmail.com be warned people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit and comments, really once a fraud if it is caught and have got a dupe he always change the email, then create a new email to look for the next victim.

      Delete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"