Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Romance Dating with my Friend Natalya

From          :  Natalya
Country      :  Russia, Gubakha City
Date           :  Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 10:06 PM
Email          :  rusNataly78@yandex.com
Subject       :  My work!


Hi my friend Joko! I am very happy to read your message! My mood has
improved by 100 percent !!! :) I am very pleased that you write to me
and give me your attention. You cannot imagine how glad I am that you
responded to my humble letter !!! I am very interested to read your
letter. We’re not yet familiar personally and our first letter should
be remembered for a long time. Met a new friend this is a big event in
life. This is new to me! I was first acquainted with a man on the
internet.

I am currently working in the industry in sales of business equipment,
a small company in my town. My specialty is working on "Sales". I help
buyers choose the goods (TVs, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, irons
and many other products). My job I really like. At work, I deal with a
lot of different people. I always responsible at work. We in the city
is very difficult to find a good job, I was unemployed for a long
time! But after a while I found a job in this company. Company name
"Techno-company".

City Gubakha not very big. I love my city, and I always will. I've
lived here a long time, and now it's my motherland! My parents, mom
and dad live in a nearby town, and we do not often meet. I'll tell you
about my family later. My city is located at a distance of 1630
kilometers from Moscow! I work from 9:00 to 17:00, 40 hours a week.
How many hours a day do you work? I really want to know more about
you, because I love our fellowship! I'll be honest with you, I do not
want that we deceive each other! I am a long time alone! I have not
had the men! I can not find a loving and honest man in your city! So I
asked for help on the Internet to find their other half. I look for a
man with whom I can build a beautiful love story. Build a serious
relationship. my intention to find love very seriously. I am a long
time without its second half. And the most important thing for a man
is to find his other half. to know true love. Because true love is
very bright and clean feeling on the ground. For many reasons, I can
not find love in my city and in general in Russia. I can not live with
a man of the Russian character. Since love is the only heat and fire,
which does not freeze in this cold world. these words, I tried to
describe all that is going on in my mind. I had a serious relationship
in the past. But all this will end badly. Men in Russia are very cruel
and dishonest. My ex-boyfriend cheated on me. it is very painful to
recall. we parted long ago, and I no longer see him. I have very few
people talking about it and now I do not know why I decided to tell
you this. Let this be the first steps to make your acquaintance. Now,
as I write you this letter, I felt better and no longer so lonely and
sad. I share with you my pain. But you will be interesting not only my
inner world, but my appearance and my vital interests. Gradually, I'll
tell you all about myself! but i want to know about your life. I
really want to find a man with whom I can live all my life in peace
and love !!! And I am happy now that I have such a wonderful friend
like you! You know, I always tried to keep in mind all the best. in
all my life, I will not say rude words! I am calm and restrained. It
is very important to a man respect a woman! Everyone should look for
the love !!! Maybe a year, maybe a day, but the love and trust should
be the most important family !!! What do you think? Do you agree with
me? I am sad because I have to finish this letter. I will write to you
tomorrow! You also write to me. I'm really looking forward to your
letter! I will be very happy to see your picture!


Sincerely your new friend Natalya .


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"