Monday, February 3, 2014

Scammers Anastasia/Nastya from Ukraine

Name    : Anastasia/Nastya
Country : Ukraine
Dated    : Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Email     : romashkamilashkaa@gmail.com 


Hi! How are you? Nice to meet you. Thanks for your interest. I have to
tell  you  that  I'm  very excited about meeting you and starting this
communication.  What  about  you?  Let's get better acquainted! Do you
agree? So, here I am!!!

My  name  is  Nastya,  this is a short form from Anastasia. My name is
often  used  in  the Russian fairy tales. I'm very glad that my mother
chose  this  name  for me. It's very close to my spirit and it carries
positive  energy. What do you know about your name? Is there any story
why you were called by your name?

I  was  born  on  December  7,  1984.  I  am 28 years old. I work as a
waitress  in  the restaurant. If you want I can tell you more about my
job  and  the  place  where I work in our next letters. And what about
your work?

As  for  me  I  have never been married and I have no children. I live
with  my  parents.  And what about you? Have you ever been married? Do
you have children?

You  may  ask  why  I'm  still alone? It is very difficult to find the
worthy  man  in  Ukraine  with  qualities similar to mine. Therefore I
decided  to  find  my  soul-mate  on the dating site. I don't need the
prince on the white horse. I want a trustworthy man who knows where to
lead a family and who knows for sure what he wants to achieve in life.
I want to find a good man who needs a serious woman like me. I hope to
connect  my life with a man who will share all bad and good moments of
life  with  me,  who  will respect and appreciate his woman. I want to
find such man to fall in love with, to create a family and to be happy
together. Probably, the love will visit us too, what do you think? The
age,  race or skin color doesn't important for me. All that we need is
love  and  mutual  understanding in couple. And what are you searching
for on the dating site?

I hope to see your answer soon:)

Have a good day:)


Nastya)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"