Friday, May 2, 2014

Email Scammers first letter of Natalya Gavronina

Today is Tuesday, February 18th letter of the first email I received from Natalya Gavronina woman from Novosibirsk, Russia. By using email: osa7355@yahoo.com and she said she got my email on a local agency, which is a characteristic that is always on to say by someone who uses email scammer to get money to a variety of reasons, looking for a partner to be a husband, school, or working with words and seduction that will make our hearts attracted and seduced by the sweet words. The following are letters which I will publish until the end of her email scammers until May 2014.


From      :  Natalya Gavronina
Country  :  Russia, Novosibirsk
Dated     :  Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Email      :  osa7355@yahoo.com
Subject   :  Re: Hello there Joko!!!


Hi Joko!!! Thanks for your message.
The first all apologies for my delay.
Just want to remind you I have contacted with you from my other e-mail
few days ago but I have some problems with that
e-mail so I am writting to you now from this new one e-mail.
So let's start our correspondence!!!
I have found your e-mail address from local agency.
Now I am writting this short message to you to checking if you
are still interesting in me and wish to continue to write to me.
Few words about me: my name is Natalya. I am 28 years old.
I am a simple kind friendly easy going woman in searching of good friend and
more close relations may be. Joko, and what are you looking for?
OK ask me whatever you want to know about me I will try to answer anything.
I am sending couple pics of me. These pics just shows how I am looks
like. I will try to send my pics in each letter if we would
continue, I think photos will say more than words about myself.
Anyway I hope you are interesting in our contact and will continue to
write to me here. Waiting for your reply soon...
Once again sorry for delay...
Bye bye
Natalya

__________________


In the first letter I have yet to reply to the letter but two days later she sent an email letter again using a new email : natosa7355@yahoo.com and his old email : osa7355@yahoo.com there is a problem , and since then he's using a new email to with now .
As new information that I dared to publish all the letters of the email scammers after I track down some pictures that he sent the email and use other people's photos or himself and also find out through several websites stating that he is a scammers , if you want to know more please follow the news every day


From      :  Natalya Gavronina
Country  :  Russia, Novosibirsk
Dated     :  Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Email      :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject   :  Hello Joko!!! Natalya is here!!!

Hi again Joko!!!
It is me Natalya again!!! Sorry I have some problems with my old
e-mail account so let's use this one for contact. I wrote a message to
you two days ago. I hope you got it and still interested in our
dating...
So write to me to this e-mail next time...
Waiting for your reply...
Natalya




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"