Tuesday, July 1, 2014

mail scammer Natalya Gavronina

From                 :  Natalya Gavronina
Country             :  110 Shishkina St., apt# 3,
                            Novosibirsk, 630051,Russia.
Dated                :  Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Email                 :  natosa7355@yahoo.com
Subject              :  Re: kiss you Joko 


Joko,
Hopefully everything is bright and hopeful for you these days.
Everyday when I awake, when I walk outside, when I'm doing something,
I think about us.
You have become my hopes, dreams, imagination, exasperation.
I just wanted to let you know that you are a very close person
to me. You know I think of us often and think how it is to be close,
to feel your breath, to hold your hand... Sometimes I miss you so much
that even feel a body ache. But hope that very soon the waiting
will be over and I will be with you finally.
In the evenings I sit down and try to imagine our life. There
are so many things that I want to do together. I want to take
care of you and to have a true relations.
When I feel sad, I immediately think of how great it will be to
spend time with you. To go shopping together and then to cook
in the evening, to watch movies, to go dancing together, to read
together, to go out all together, to have supper with some wine
in the evenings, to have sex at nights.
I still believe that soon very soon dreams will come true finally!!!
Please, write me your thoughts on this, how you imagine us together.
Sometimes I excited but I just have real feelings to you, I can not
call it love but I really have hot feelings to you and would like to
meet you in person and be near with you...

I need you and I truly hope that you feel the same.
Well, I will continue at a later time... till I hear from you again. You
are always in my thoughts and dreams.

Yours Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"