Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Friend Natalya from Russia

From          :  Natalya
Country      :  Russia, Gubakha City
Date           :  Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 1:22 AM
Email          :  rusNataly78@yandex.com
Subject       :  My friend!


Hello my darling Joko.) I am happy to read your letter today !!! I
hope you like my letter, as I am yours! Tell me when you see my letter
in your mailbox, what do you think? I am very interested. ) When I see
your letters I have always in a good mood and I get a smile !!! I
think you are very nice and kind person, so I liked you from our first
meeting! Now we have good weather. unseasonably stable. I want to
share all of my mood with you! I want to write to you, I'm a real
pleasure!

Do you have any close friends? I have one friend. A friend with whom I
am friends since childhood. Her name is Olga, we know her for 24
years and all this time we help each other !!! My friend has a husband
and a daughter !!! She is a very happy woman and I'm happy for her !!!
Friends is the most important thing in my life, since only one can
come to the rescue !!! I do not have internet at home. I am writing my
letters from my girlfriend, because it allowed me to use her computer
to the Internet !!! Now as soon as I have some free time, I go to her
friend what to check your email and write a letter for you! I am very
glad that it helped me and now I am familiar with you !!! Sometimes I
write to you from your computer! But I rarely can enjoy a work
computer! I'm not good at the computer! My friend taught me to use
e-mail!) I did not know how to write letters, even before the
computer! But now I try to write to you and I have all the work! I was
alone for a long time. It was hard and painful. Past relationships
have broken me. But my friend convinced me that I should not give up.
My friend advised me to look for a man from another country. I found
you! you liked me. I really like to talk with you!

Today I was at work and my day went very quickly, as I think of you!
and I was very pleased to see your letter. ) you are in my
thoughts! I am writing to you because you are a very interesting
person, and you liked me immediately! With you I do not feel alone !!!
maybe we'll meet in the future or not. But we remain friends, good
friends, and I will remember always your letters! I am very lonely
night, I was very sad when I see your letters, even last night I was
alone, and only when I am writing to you I'm not alone! I could find a
man, but as is often the case, it is very difficult to find a true
friend! I have a pure soul, and always try to be cheerful and cheerful
in all situations. So how to live and hope for the best! I would like
to have a long and serious relationship with someone you love. Today I
have a wonderful day. Your letter made my mood better and now I think
of you. When I wrote to you in the first time, I thought that we would
be with you good friends. I am looking for not only a friendship, my
soul and my heart wants to love all my love !!!!


Your friend Natalya !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"