Sunday, March 2, 2014

Friendship Fraud Ekaterina from Russia and Video Record






Name       :  Kristina
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Email        :  cklokagylik@gmail.com
Subject     :  I like you!


Hello!!!!
At me good mood! How mood Joko?
Today I have woken up in the morning and thought of your new letter. I had breakfast and continued to think of that,
That we could have breakfast together. You prefer what meal in the morning?
I will send you a photo on which will be written HI Joko next week!
As my camera at my mum! Please, trust me, and do not offend me the mistrust
 I have breakfast yoghurt and fruit, I do toasts with cheese.
I could not check up e-mail at home as I already spoke that at me the laptop has broken and soon I will buy the new.
Now I again on work.
I write you letters at leisure from my work. Joko, I have some
Works today. At leisure on work, I re-read each your letter which you have sent. Sometimes I
I think, than you are engaged during this or that moment of time. I have an important question for you.
You write letters to other girls? I write the letter only to you. Me other men do not interest.
Joko, you understand, that I seriously concern acquaintance to you and consequently me it
Interests. You prefer long relations? What do you do not love in the woman? That you
Involves in the woman? What you would want the wife in the future? It should be formed?
The clever? Beautiful? Fair? I think, that between the man and the woman there should be an understanding.
Also there should be a trust and a physical inclination! The man and the woman should be before
In total friends. The love begins with friendship. If friendship strong and mutual, love
Also will be pure and mutual! I very much wish to grow fond of the man! I wish from this love to be
The happy! I wish to give from this love my smile to all people! First of all, to my beloved!
And as I want that my man was the sun which shines everything, and heats only me!!!
I will answer the same question now. I want, that my future husband was reliable
Support for me and our future family. I wish to rely in all on my future husband.
I want, that my pleasure was also its pleasure. My grief was also its grief. These are mine
Representations of my future husband.
I love a cosiness and cleanliness of the house. You often are engaged in house affairs? Joko, you have
House flowers? I in general love flowers and at my place many flowers! Me the rose, an orchid very like, to a lily.
Now we have no possibility to communicate through skype, but soon I will buy the new laptop and
We can speak on skype. I will inform at once you on it. I have made for you video, I hope you it pleases :-)
I wait your letter and your photos. Please, do not detain the letter and write to me more likely. Yours, Kristina!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"