Monday, March 30, 2015

Email Scammer Mr. Benjamin Mayatula


From            :  Mr. Benjamin Mayatula
Country        :  South African
Date             :  Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 1:11 PM
Email            :  garuda@hive.is
Reply-To      :  benjamin300@gmail.co.za
Subject         :  FROM THE DESK OF MR. BENJAMIN MAYATULA -FURTHER DETAILS



FROM THE DESK OF MR. BENJAMIN MAYATULA
TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION COMMISSION
INSITUTE FOR TRUTH AND RECONCLILIATION,
Pretoria, Republic Of South Africa

Hello Joko

Thank you for the response to my proposal which is more like a deal between us
and I am glad that we have finally  agreed on the sharing percentage and before
I go into the details of this transaction, I will like to remind you that
confidentiality is highly important for this transaction to be a success. It is
very important that you keep this transaction a top secret between us, even
though there are no risks involved, any leakage of my involvement will
jeopardize my position at the committee.

I want to assure from this very beginning that there is nothing illegal,
immoral or fraudulent about this transaction. There have being successful
claims of huge amount of money from our office, which I believe that most of
these claims were also deals between the claimant and one of the members of
the board, just the same way I have contacted you. But for the fact that they
kept it a secret no one can act against them even if you feel it was a deal.
Please take your time to read this mail to enable you understand all the steps
we are to take towards achieving this aim. This claim will be verified the
normal way by which claims to the ICEI was designed by the Claims Resolution
Tribunal (CRT).

Here are the Procedures:

The fist step would be for you to formally apply for a claim of the
funds. Since you are a foreign claimant, I will help you prepare an application
letter which I will send to you, this application you will use to lodge a
formal appeal to the CRT to claim the fund of  Mr. Frederick Reinhard . As soon
as this application is sent to the CRT directly from you, the CRT will send
you a form within 24 hrs to fill in and lodge a formal claim. This form is
where you will have to fill in all information as you know of Frederick
Reinhard, you will send me a copy of this form after receiving it from the
CRT, and I will fill it myself with all the information of Frederick Reinhard
and have it sent back to you for submission to the CRT.

It normally takes 48 hrs for the application to be approved or declined and if
it is approved, the CRT will send you the approval document and then request
that you come down in person to sign the Final Release order Documents and
also to provide a bank account where the funds will be paid into or to appoint
a lawyer who would sign the Release order documents on your behalf.

The CRT can also request that you set-up an account locally here in South
Africa to pay in the fund, then from this local account which now gives you
power and beneficiary to the fund, we can make a transfer to your
International Account in your country.

The local account which we will set-up will have internet banking
accessibility, which means you can access the funds online and make the
transfers from internet banking to your account in your country. I have a very
good friend of mine in one of the banks here who can assist us open a
Non-Resident Account in your name in their bank.

This is how this transaction will work and I have all modalities in place to
make this a success, but I will need your utmost co-operation to the end. If
you think you are ready to proceed, then show your further interest and we
will start up immediately and please feel free to ask questions on any part of
this communication which you do not understand.

Please I am going to work with you on trust and I know that you will not
betray me at any point, if you have any thing in mind regarding this
transaction please say it out now before we embark on it fully.

Kiindly provide me your telephone numbers and I will give you a call for more
discussion. Also tell me about yourself? How old are you?. What type of work
do you do for a living?

I wait for your urgent response.

Mr.Benjamin Mayatula
Member (TRC)
TEL:+27 785702690

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"