Sunday, March 29, 2015

Scammer MAHMOOD ABDULHUSSEIN

From         :  MAHMOOD ABDULHUSSEIN
Country     :  Iraq
Date          :  Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 11:32 AM
Email         :  muhahp@gmx.com



MAHMOOD ABDULHUSSEIN
 Manager.
=============================

Assalamalaikum ,

Thanks for your email, I am here to inform you that as a Muslim I am and Haji as my title from Allah. I hope Allah will bless me with this transaction. I promise you that you will never regret knowing me, am giving you 100% assurance that it will not be any red flag in this transaction, As the bank manager I am I will erase and delete all records information regarding this fund in our system as soon as the fund gets to your account to avoid any trace or claim thereafter.

I swear in the name of Allah brother I find you for good not to harm you or to hurt you. We are going to benefit in this transaction, after the money successful transfer in your account, we will share it 60% for me and 40% for you.

I Hope that you will not disappoint me after the money enters into your account. I have all my hope in this transaction because am going to resign as soon as this money transferred into your bank account, I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give the best co-operation. If you are really interested in this transaction, then We Must Hurry up so That our government will not claim the fund because after Iraq election the new government will do some bank modification. I hope almighty Allah will make our dream come through.


Best Regards
MAHMOOD ABDULHUSSEIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"