Sunday, March 29, 2015

Scams Scammer MAHMOOD ABDULHUSSEIN

From         :  MAHMOOD ABDULHUSSEIN
Country     :  Iraq
Date          :  Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 10:10 AM
Email         :  muhahp@gmx.com



MAHMOOD ABDULHUSSEIN
Manager.
=============================

Assalamu 'Alaikum ,

Thanks very much for your urgent reply. I am very happy when I received your reply this early morning here in Iraq. As I told you in my previous email to you I got to know your contact through one of my friend who  working in Indonesia  embassy here in Iraq, after our careful search for an honest person to transact this business with, My Indonesia friend help me to find your contact and  at that  time I wanted to contact you at the initial time but my bank later send me   for a course in London, so when  I came back from London I did not meet him again he was transferred, so I decided to make use of the contact he gave to me, Meanwhile I will like you to know more about myself. I am a Lawyer and Also a banker presently I am bank manager in one of our bank here in Iraq, I am a married man with 3 children 2 boys and a girl.

Moreover I know you will be very shocked and surprise when you receive my reply, but I believe that Almighty Allah want it in this way, because he is our creator and he always choose the best for us. I contacted you base on the Monday, 28 February, 2005 A man named Mr. Santoso  Budi  opened an account with my bank and he worked with Shell Oil Company here in Iraq, Mr. Santoso  Budi   died  in a car bomb explosion along Baquba way while arriving from a Holiday. Crash Website:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4303629.stmall occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost his life and his driver life. Since he died my bank is making a serious effort to locate this man relative in Indonesia but till now it has proved abortive and it is assumed to us that this man has no benefactor.

As the bank manager, this is a secrets  has known to me alone, I wish to transfer this money to your account in Indonesia because my bank has stipulated that any body that going to claim this fund must come from Indonesia hence the Santoso  Budi is from there too. Meanwhile you don’t need to come down here to claim this fund, once you agree in my proposal then I will direct you on how we’re going to commerce in this transaction without any hit, after that, the bank will only call you on phone to verify your claim, then they will ask you to forward your bank details and your tell phone no, for the transferring of this fund into your account in Indonesia with immediate effect. As a bank manager I will assure you 100% that this fund will transfer to your account hence I am in control as a bank manager here.

 But you have to promise me and assure me that you will not let me down after all my effort and you will not run away with the fund after the fund has been transferred into your account in Indonesia. As soon as the fund has paid into your account I will apply for 2 weeks visa to Indonesia, and I will fly down immediately for onward sharing of the fund, meanwhile I can only spend 3 days or less than because of the nature of my job.
 I will be glad to do this business with you and hopefully you will not cheat on me that I can fully trust in you with the safe keeping of this fund pending my arrival in Indonesia for the sharing of the fund.

MAHMOOD ABDULHUSSEIN .

N/B------PLS NOTE THAT THIS IS TOP SECRET,AND HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.IF U ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE BUSINESS, PLS KINDLY DELETE THIS INFORMATION FROM YOUR SYSTEM.BUT IF U ARE VERY MUCH INTERESTED TO DO THIS BUSINESS WITH ME, PLS REPLY ME URGENTLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"