Monday, March 2, 2015

You're the best, you are the strongest

From          :  Natalya
Country      :  Russia, Gubakha City
Date           :  Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 5:17 PM
Email          :  rusNataly78@yandex.com
Subject       :  My parents!


Hello my dear Joko!!! today a great day! Every morning when I wake up
the morning sun awakens me. The sun's rays shine in my eyes every
morning when I sleep, and makes me get out of bed and go get ready for
work. I am very happy to have such a good and kind man like you !!! I
feel that you are to me much more than a friend !!! I can not imagine
my future life without you, your care and protection. I feel very
confident with you! You're the best, you are the strongest, you are
the kind !!! I know that you always help me and save me! I want to
meet you! And I really want to share my good mood with you !!! I
really want you to be happy always! I want you to be happy as I am! I
want you to hear the beating of my heart, I felt my good mood and joy!
Today I made myself a little rest, a lot of time spent with my best
friend Olga. I did not finish the semi-annual financial report,
and move it to tomorrow, I'm almost done, and soon I will have a lot
of free time and probably very soon we will be able to meet you!
Today, the younger daughter Olga birthday, and we want to make it
a good holiday. We bake a very big cake, and even came up with a
little song. Kindergarten here today, as have a lot of children! will
be a lot of fun !!! We talked a lot with my girlfriend Olga, and
of course for you. I told her that we want to meet, and Olga was
very happy, and happy ... my dear - This is our destiny, and we are
very lucky that we found each other !!! My girlfriend is very
surprised, looking at me. I am very shy girl, and lived like all
people, but now everything has changed.

Our acquaintance has changed not only my life, but my thinking. I can
not live without you. I will always love you, I will always think of
you! When I go to sleep ... I think of you when I wake up early in the
morning, I think of you! Of course I love you, and I can not think of
something else ... Just for you! I think we are well spend time
together when we meet. I know this, I'm sure - we will be happy! My
dear, when I arrive to you, we will be very happy, friendly and
beautiful couple! We will be happy! I dream that we will go to the
coastal sand, gently holding hands. We will talk to you, and delight
to look at each other !!! Even now, I imagine we'll be together!
Tomorrow will come to me, my mother, and the most amazing thing my
father. My father rarely visits me, as it has foot problems. But he
was always very happy when I visit them, in the house where I was
born! I will talk with my parents about us and our relationship. For
me it is very interesting and very important, I will talk with my
parents about what we, you and I, want to meet !!! For me it is very
important opinion of my parents! I will tell my parents about you !!!
It is very important to me, and if my parents agree, I'll plan a trip
for you! I look forward to wait for your letter !!! Gently kiss you!!!


Forever yours Natalya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"