Sunday, March 1, 2015

My desire to have a loved one



From          :  Natalya
Country      :  Russia, Gubakha City
Date           :  Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 12:36 AM
Email          :  rusNataly78@yandex.com
Subject       :  I think of you!


Hello my dear Joko! I am happy to read your letter. I see and feel
that with every letter we are much closer to each other! I am happy to
have such a wonderful friend like you !!! I am happy that I met you,
I'm happy that you're on my mind all day. When I told friends about
you, everyone was surprised! I decided to get acquainted with a man! I
do not know why, but so far I was lonely. I felt lonely! Now, although
only in the virtual world - you found me, and I found you and the
meaning of life! It is very interesting and nice to talk with you! My
friends for a long time, asked me why I'm lonely! Now I'm happy, I
decided to get acquainted with you and I was lucky! I am happy to read
your letter. How are you? as the mood? I think you have everything
perfectly. I want you to have always everything was perfect! I want to
tell you that my heart beats more often when I think of you! I want to
feel you, your gentle eyes, your smile, your hands. I'm looking for
pure love and romanticism in their mutual relations. I like the
beautiful, wonderful, gentle and romantic! My most important thing is
the desire to have a family! My desire to have a loved one and feel
the care and constant support in difficult times! This tends to
everyone!

I am 36 years old and I want to live this life happily! As I wrote
earlier, I can not be alone and happy! I was close to happiness in the
past, but my heart was broken! I have to trust the person with whom I
will be forever. Trust his every word, gesture, sight, smile. And I'm
waiting for reciprocity! In a world of so much meanness and deceit,
and very difficult to find people who can easily entrust the life and
destiny. If everyone did good deeds, our world would be a much
cleaner, brighter, kinder! I know you are not a long time, but I can
say that you are very fair and honest! It is very attractive and I
suggests that you are a very good person and you can truly love! This
is very important - to love with all my heart! I thought that through
the Internet - not enough dialogue to understand each other well, but
I really like you, and I think that I know you for a long time! What
do you think about this? Your letters make my mood wonderful! I become
more joyful soul. I think someday, you and I should definitely meet. I
want you to write me more about your life, because I'm starting to
realize that between us there is something more than friendship, and I
think that this feeling of trust mutually! I want to share with you
the joy when we can look at each other, see each other's eyes, to
touch each other. I want to see your pleasure and to share it with
you! Write me what makes you really happy, and I will try to do
something that you are also a little happier! I am waiting for your
beautiful letter and I promise that I will think of you every minute!

Your Natalya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"