Sunday, March 1, 2015

We must love your loved ones



From          :  Natalya
Country      :  Russia, Gubakha City
Date           :  Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 2:38 AM
Email          :  rusNataly78@yandex.com
Subject       :  My thoughts of you !!!



Hello my dear Joko! I was always happy to see your new letter! I'm
very glad you told me and understood my feelings. Yes, a lot can
happen to us, with me and with you, but we must always, in spite of
everything, be friends. We must love your loved ones! i really like
you. I did not like a long time, none of the men! But you what else, I
want you to open up and tell you the truth! I think that I have
feelings for you there! It seems to me that I am in love with you! I
want you to be honest and frank with me. My heart belongs to you! I'll
be your best friend and the closest person in his life. I know that
you will be gentle with me, and I believe you. I believe your words,
and I want you to be always honest with me! In our life many cases,
but I want you to understand and feel me. You know what I do not like
here in the Russian men are very rude! Often in the family, a man can,
without hesitation, beat his wife, and he will think that he is right.
I never wanted to live. I'd rather kill myself, but would not have to
endure the humiliation. Answer me one question - you might hit a
woman, or child? Do not rush to answer. I know that you are very kind
and sensitive man!

I have a friend, she is older than me and she has children, she lives
with her husband of 10 years, and the worst thing that he drinks a lot
of alcohol, and every day when he comes home, he scoffs. I'm sorry
that I write about sad, but it is really very important to me. Today,
I thought a lot about you and me! I want to be with you now, and now I
can only think about you and about our future. If I could now be close
to you, to feel your touch on my body - I would be the happiest woman
on the planet !!! I hope you feel what I feel. My dear, I am very
afraid of deception, I do not want you lied to me! I hope you will be
honest with me, and speak only the truth! Maybe we can meet you and
spend time together! We need to think about the meeting! But you have
to be honest with me, and you must promise not to lie I never! I am
very glad that we write to you! I am very pleased that you write to
me! I was alone for a long time, but now I feel that you have me! I'll
wait for your letter with impatience!

Your girl Natalya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"