Monday, March 2, 2015

You're the most understanding man

From          :  Natalya
Country      :  Russia, Gubakha City
Date           :  Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 4:52 PM
Email          :  rusNataly78@yandex.com
Subject       :  I want to meet you in person!

Hello, my dear Joko! I got a lot of good feelings after reading your
letter. Even at work all day, I think only of you. All my friends are
even not aware of you and I say that as if I fell in love. I am very
happy and excited! You're the most beautiful man I have ever met! Yes,
of course, I've never seen you, but my soul is completely yours! My
thoughts are of you! I am now every minute, every second thinking
about you, about us, about our future. My dream is to be with you,
just be your woman. I want to be unique and beloved, cherished! You
know, I love to watch the stars at night, at a time when the street
was dark. When I look at the sky at a time, I admire his amazing
beauty. Yes, yesterday I was so spent the late evening. Sitting on the
window, staring at the sky and presents itself to you! I often imagine
how we would be together with you! I often dream of you !!! Oh,
everything is so beautiful, in my dreams, I did not notice the time I
went to bed at three o'clock in the morning. You're a wonderful man,
you dream of my life. I never thought that I would meet such a
wonderful person! Now, all my time, my whole life is busy you. Now you
- the meaning of my life, yet not very happy life, but I'm sure that
soon will be on my face constantly good happy smile. In my last letter
I wrote to you about quite sad things that sometimes happen in
families around the world. I am very happy that you have understood me
again. You're the most understanding man! I know that you never raise
your hand to a woman, and no one ever can not change my opinion about
you. For me - you're the ideal man, and believe me, I know what I'm
saying. I am very glad that you are the person I've ever seen in my
dreams. You have entered into my life, and I will remember you always,
no matter what happens.

My dear, I really want to meet you! I can take a vacation from work,
and we can meet you! Now I write semi-annual report on the work, when
I do the work I will be able to take a long-term vacation! My work
will take another 10 days! perhaps fewer days! After that we could
meet! How do you feel about this meeting? I want to love and be loved.
It seems to me that when there is no love, people just exist in this
world, and not live. All the taste of life feels when you love. Now I
just can not imagine my future life without you! We must not lose the
chance to meet! I'll be glad to meet you! It is very important that
you think of me! Important to me is your attitude towards me! I say
this to you, my dear, my only and very kind and understanding man in
the world! Know that somewhere in the world, far away from you, there
in the cold Russian girl with a warm heart that sees no future life
without you and loves you very much. I kiss you !!!

Your Natalya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"