Tuesday, March 3, 2015

You won my heart, and now I'm only yours

From          :  Natalya
Country      :  Russia, Gubakha City
Date           :  Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 10:14 PM
Email          :  rusNataly78@yandex.com
Subject       :  I'm ready to fly to you!


Hello my beautiful Joko! Today the street is very cold. The sun
rarely appears in the clouds, but your letters to me like the bright
rays of the sun, in this gray world! I am very pleased and happy to
hear from you today! Your letters always make me feel much better. I
want to tell you that I really feel very strong and serious sense to
you. And I want to announce that we have to meet each other. Our
meeting will be a very important event in our lives. Do you agree with
me? I have an overwhelming desire to meet you in real life !!! I
believe that it could be possible! It - it can happen! Came to me
today, my mom and my dad. I am always happy and very happy moment when
I can see my mom and dad. Parents live far from the city, and I can
see them sometimes when they come to me, or when I can come to them. I
love my mom! And a lot of respect of his father! My father was always
very serious man! My dad always drove the men from me, so as a child I
was friends with a little boy! My dad always protected me from all the
trouble! He loves me, as I did! It is very important opinion of my
parents! Today I talked with my parents! We talked about our friends
and acquaintances. Of course, we talked about me and my private life.
And since you are the closest person to me, even though I did not see
you in person, we are talking about you. I talked to my mom about our
relationship. I told them that you want to visit. I asked them for
advice and they told me that it was a good idea for us to meet you!

My mom said with a little excitement about the upcoming trip, but she
loves me, and wished me the best of luck to you. This is very good
when parents bless the children and I am very happy because you liked
my parents. My mother asked me to give you her best wishes. I
consulted with friends about how best to travel to another country,
but who traveled tell me that the journey is very expensive! My mother
was very worried at first and even flatly refused to let me go to you.
But I know that I must visit you because I can not live if you do not
meet you, and no one can keep me here now. Even one day spent with you
shall be to me a heavenly pleasure! beloved, I am very humble and
obedient daughter, but sometimes I - unwavering in decisions.

Probably, this trait was transmitted to me by my father. I was able to
persuade my mother, and she encourages me even now. I will travel to
you soon, because I love you, and I can not stay longer alone. I know
that you are a wonderful man and the best man! You won my heart, and
now I'm only yours
. In your hands the most expensive and valuable
thing I have - my soul !!! I am an optimist and I hope that we can
meet with you in the coming months. I believe that our meeting will
help us to get to know us better and get much closer! I'm sure I want
to meet you! I feel that you have become even closer to me! My dear, I
need to know the name of the nearest airport to you? Write me, the
name of the nearest airport to you and your home address. Also, I need
your complete information and your home address. My love, write me
your phone number! I think we will be able to talk to you on the
phone! I'll find out how I can call you! I hope you will write me this
letter! Tomorrow I will go to the travel agency and learn much more
about the arrival to you. I think that we should meet, I know how to
do it. I'll think about it! I think of you as the only man with whom
there is my future. Without you can not continue my life !!! I want to
be with you !!! I know that we should meet and be with each other. I
was looking for you all my life. I am very excited and infinitely
happy !!!


Always your Natalya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"