Sunday, January 12, 2014

Email Scams Galina from Russia

If you want to know the romance scammer who want to earn money because he wanted to be a husband, boyfriend or want to study in your country? This was the letter that they sent to search for victims of romance. These scams always use the services of internet cafes for the action, and be careful if you get a letter scams like this and never send money to him.

From       :  Galina
Dated      :  Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Email       :  galinasingles@epktmail.com 

 Hello my dear Joko!
I hope I can call you a friend, because I think that
you're a very nice person.
I am very glad that you answered me! I want to thank you for
interest to me. Thank you for your understanding. I feel
I made the right choice when I wrote to you the first time. I
I feel that our friendship is getting stronger every day and I'm
happy.
In this letter I want to tell you about my family. My family is
the largest and most important place in my life!
My father's name Vladimir. He 55 years. My father works in the FSA,
More information about the work of the father, I can not tell you because it is even
I have a big secret. My father is in this year's retiring.
My mom in '52 and she worked as a doctor. Its
work is very difficult, sometimes even my mother comes home at night.
This is a very demanding job - to treat people, but it can handle.
My brother works as a carpenter. His name is Andrew. He is 31 year. He
collects furniture at a furniture factory.
I also have a grandmother, she was 85 years old. My grandmother lives in the village. Its
home 100 kilometers from my town.
When I was a little girl, I came to her in the summer. Me
liked to stay with her and my grandfather. He was 5 years older than me
grandmother. After the death of his grandfather grandmother's health deteriorated.
We tried to convince her grandmother to move into our apartment she does not want.
The grandmother said she would stay where she was happy
with loved ones. We respect her feelings, and we do not insist on this, but we
just worry about our grandmother.
I love to cook! When I was a little girl, and my dad and mom
I worked preparing food for them. I found a very different recipes and
tried to surprise them every day.
I assume that all foreigners think that all Russian drink
vodka. But it is not. Of course, in Russia a lot of alcoholics. I
almost do not drink alcohol, I can only drink a holiday
day and only a glass of wine or champagne.
Now that I have a job, I always try to help my
parents.
In this letter I told you about the most important part of my life.
This is my family. I hope it was not boring for you.
Please tell me about your family? What you're into? Me
interested to know about everything! I look forward to your next letter!
I want to know more about you. I'd like to talk with you!
DOSVIDANIYA. That's how we say "goodbye" in Russian!
Your friend Galina




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"