Saturday, February 28, 2015

Relationships with family Natalya

From          :  Natalya
Country      :  Russia, Gubakha City
Date           :  Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 11:39 PM
Email          :  rusNataly78@yandex.com
Subject       :  I'll tell you about my family!


Hello my dear Joko! I am thankful that fortune has allowed us to find
each other! I am happy to read your mail, your letters make me happy
and joyful in the shower! You are to me much more than just a friend!
I want us every day to know each other more !!!! Write me more about
yourself, about your parents, friends? I am happy to know you, and I'm
interested in your life and your interests! I like you and I want to
know you better! I hope you understand me! I devoted a long period of
his life my education and now my thoughts are devoted to my future! My
personal life! When I was a little girl, my mother could not provide
me with the necessary things, and she worked 16 hours a day, 80 hours
a week! so that I could learn. And I am very grateful to my mom! I did
very much! My dad sometimes asks me: "Natalya, why are you still
single?" I do not know what to answer him! Love heart will not order!
I live and waiting! I just want a sincere love and forever! My parents
live in the city of Perm. This city is at a distance of 200 kilometers
from my town where I live! I can not leave for a long time from my
work, I am with parents is very rare, but always take every
opportunity to visit my parents! I love my mom and dad, and always
happy when I am able to see them, but my desires do not coincide with
my abilities. My mother worked all his life in the school teacher of
literature. Now my mother is retired, but continues to teach
literature. My dad worked for the Police! My dad spent his whole life
fighting crime! Now my dad retired !!! I really love my parents !!!

Now I'll tell you where I live! As you know, I live in Gubakha! I take
in rent a room in an apartment for two years! In one room I live! In
another room lived a woman! In my room, only two windows, and they do
not even open! ) I live with a woman with whom we work together! We
had good friends, but interests are very different. I'm not interested
with her, but she and I did not have enough money to live in a large
apartment. In the evening, the woman goes to a meeting to her man!
When I'm bored, I go to my friend Olga! Together we think of as
cheerful and interesting evening. Usually we like to just walk around
the city park, and talk. I wrote to you, there is a beautiful park,
this park is small but very cozy. Here I always feel very good.
Sometimes we go to the theater or the movies, a couple of times a year
we go to a dance club. I am very glad that you came in my life, and I
am very interested with you !!! Honestly !!! I really like to get a
letter from you, write to me more and I'll be very happy. I would like
to talk about our relationship, I want to learn you better! And I want
you to know me !!! I feel that you are a true man, I like you very,
very much! I am in my life and in my letters very frank, and I am
waiting for reciprocity ... I hope it will be a very long and pleasant
friendship! I am sending you a photo of me and my mom! I hope you like
it :) I'll wait for your letter!

Your Natalya.

P.S. The electronic format, I have only one photo with my family! But
this picture 34 years. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"