Saturday, August 30, 2014

Email Scammer Miss Binet Saolona Bemba from Republic of Congo



It is proof that he was an impostor, now he's using the name of Miss Binet Saolona Bemba, Republic of Congo nationals and before he used the name of Joy Harry, Liberian citizens, and use the same photo, this is a fraudulent email that letter:

From        :  Miss Binet Saolona Bemba
Country    :  Republic of Congo
Dated       :  10 August 2014 00:37
Email        :  binetbemba@hotmail.com
Subject     :  Nice to meet you from Binet


How are you today.

Thank you for your response to honor my request, I hope you are in perfect health and peace with your family,my heart with joy is presented to honor my request because the relationship does not care about age,color,distance or tribe as the other,on the contrary,it becomes impossible possible to meet, regardless of distance or tribe.i want to share things in common with you, compare our past life,present and future experiences exercise joy and happiness every day of our lives.

Meanwhile,my name is Miss binet Saolona Bemba,a citizen of the Republic of Congo, but currently lives in Dakar, Senegal, I am a girl of 23 years old, never married and has no children,I'm just in complexion,great sense of humor,loving,kind,humble,faithful, reliable,slow to anger,compassion,I am happy to share with you today because I was looking for a man good, nice,caring,someone to confide in my life,who will take care of me,a man I'll make my life in his hands, a man I can not express my greatest and sweetest love and share things in common with him during his lifetime.and my heart tells me that you're the man that God sent my life.

I promise to be a good girl for you, as we continue this communication and I firmly believe that God has a purpose for our relationship future.i tell me about yourself,your social life, your country,your profession,you want my picture?,I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail with my phone number.Thank you for your understanding, waiting for your reply soon.

your,s Binet

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"