Thursday, August 21, 2014

email reply from the fraudulent Sr. Tiago De Guerreiro

A reply from the fraudulent emails Sr. Tiago De Guerreiro and some photos

From         :  Sr.Tiago De Guerreiro
Country     :  Portuguese
Date          :  20 August 2014 19:39
Emai;         :  tiagoguerreiro110@gmail.com
Subject      :  Message From Tiago De Guerreiro.


Hello Dear,

Thanks so much for your reply, I am so overwhelmed, I appreciate you.
God bless you for me and the lives of the less privilege and the
needy. This world is filled with ups and down, and I have come to
understand that as long as you are a mortal, you need to always regret
for the sinful act of your past and turns to God, as long as you ought
to have eternity.

Meanwhile it is by grace of God we know each other and I strongly
believed that God knows the reason why He chose you to accomplish this
task for him and his children (less privilege and the needy). Please
never you ask why? Because God knows it all, I contacted you with good
mind and good intentions believing that you will surely help me by
distributing this money to the poor and the needy and my chances of
survival is not up to %5 according to Doctor but i am not afraid
because i know the will of God will be done.

You are the only family I have right now and I will be happy for you
to add me in your daily prayers. I have experiences a lot in this my
little life and I have been disappointed and abandoned by the people I
called family at this point in my life. I chose not to say any bad
words about this world but I strongly believed that God Almighty has
reason for everything because he said in this words in the Book of
Samuel: (Before your mother conceive you I have already knew who you
are going to be).

Please find attach some of my photo when I learn I have been diagnosed
for Cancer of the Throat and others, and i just hope that you will not
disappoint me at the end of the day, whence the Deposit must have been
transferred to you, cause, you sound very honest and transparent, and
I have this believe and intuition inside me, as well.Also in the attache
you will find my wife picture who dump me in my condition and i learn she
is getting married to my best friend.

I would want everything to be done within a very short period, cause
of the time frame the Doctors have scheduled my treatment.  I would
also like you to send me your photos as well for my comfort, as you
are the only companion I have apart from Dr. Absalom Abraham alone.

I wait for your responses so that I will send the deposit Certificate
and my international Passport.God makes us to understand that
those that believed in him shall be saved and those that put hope in
him will never be disappointed. I have rely my hope in him and only
him will forgive my sins and accept my humble soul and that is the
reason why I made this promises to him by helping the less privilege
and the needy through your humble helping hands.


Remain Blessed as I wait for your urgent response

Yours Brother in the Lord

Sr. Tiago De Guerreiro

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"