Saturday, August 2, 2014

Elena is very excited to be acquainted with my



From          :  Elena
Country      :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated         :  Fri, May 31, 2013 at 9:36 PM
email           :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject       :  I am so thankful to fate that it gave me you 


Hi my sunshine Joko,

How are you doing today? How is everything with you? Thank you very
much for your letter, I was very glad to receive it. Your letters like
a bright sun make my day.

I am thinking about you a lot and I just can’t get you out of my head.
But I think that this is a good thing, actually deep in my heart I
feel that the emotional connection we are developing is becoming
bigger day by day. I feel that my feelings to you are getting stronger
and stronger. Every day I am thinking about you more and more. You
know, every day I think how great this is that we’ve met in internet,
from so many men and women that are there we’ve chosen each other, not
anybody else. I am so thankful to fate that it gave me you. All the
time I am dreaming about you and me, us together. These are very
wonderful dreams, I am thinking about our future together, what if we
meet and like each other a lot and then how everything would be
changed for both of us. I like dreaming about us, hoping for the great
future together.

Joko, tell me how was your day? How is evejrything? What is new? I
want to know all about you!!! Please, tell me about your childhood! I
would really like to know it, I want to know all about my sunshine :)

I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking forward to your
reply very impatiently!

With tender hugs and kisses,

Elena...

----------------------

Dated        :  Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Subject      :  Hello I wishing you a nice and lovely weekend 

How are you doing, how is your mood? My mood is very good:):):) I wish
you good Weekend. Today I had very intensive day on this Weekend.I
close this letter now by wishing you a nice and lovely weekend and
sending many hugs and kisses from your Elena. Ok I'll wait for your
letter. Hope to hear from you soon,

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"