Friday, August 1, 2014

I am thinking about you all the time - said Elena

From          :  Elena
Country      :  Russia, City Ulyanovsk
Dated         :  Thu, May 30, 2013 at 3:53 PM
email          :  elenadokir@yahoo.com
Subject       :  I am thinking about you all the time


Hi my dear Joko,

Thank you very much for your letter, I was very glad to receive it. I
am always very happy when I get a letter from you. You know that you
are very important to me and I am thinking about you all the time. Sex
is very important part of a human life, and without it there can not
be a development of a human life. I concern it adequately enough. I
was brought up in Russian family, I lived in the country named USSR,
you probably heard about it. Then nobody could tell aloud that such
sex, and at all did not assume to speak about it. People simply were
engaged in it, but only after wedding. Really, now I would not began
to have sex with which person I know week or two, probably I need to
learn it in the beginning, and to try to trust in it. I any more the
virgin, both had sex, and I know as it perfectly. But I have no sexual
relations, and I try to find the partner to myself. Now I have you,
but cyber-sex does not involve me.

Yesterday when I went to bed I was thinking about you, about us,
remembering how we’ve met, remembering our first letters when we
didn’t know each other at all and comparing to what we have now and
this comparison made me smile. Because now I feel that I have the
person in the world who cares about me, who I can talk to about
everything, the one who is very interesting for me. Honey, you know, I
am very glad that we have each other. I think that the worst thing in
the world is when you are alone, when nobody is near you, when there
is no person who is close to your heart and soul. I think that even
though we are apart from each other now, we are still happy, happy
with the thought that we are in each other’s life. Happy to think
about us, to dream about our meeting that is going to happen some
time, about our future, happy future if everything goes right.

My dear Joko, all above is said honestly, from the bottom of my
heart. This is how I feel, this is what inside of me, deep in my soul.
I think that you are that special one who I can share it with. I
wanted you to know how I feel and what I am thinking about. Honey,
please, tell me what are you thinking about and what is in your mind?
I would really like to know that, this is important for me. Important
to know what are your joys and sorrows.

Bye for now, my sunshine!
Remember I am thinking about you!!!
Have a great day!
With tender hugs and kisses,

Elena...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"