Sunday, August 3, 2014

Email Scams Eng. James Watson from United Kingdom, London



From          :  Eng. James Watson
Country      :  United Kingdom, London
Dated         :  Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Email          :  Kalipa, Prudence <MKalipa@ufh.ac.za>
reply-to      :  engjameswatson@xd.ae
Subject       :  HI


I know you will be shocked/surprise to receive this message because of the rapid fraud activities going on over the Internet, I promise you, my message mean no harm but good news at the end, let me start by giving you little introduction of myself so you I don't look like a total stranger to you, My name is Eng. James Watson, a Christian from UK I came across your email id and I feel you are okay for my inheritance.



Thanks,

Eng. James Watson

____________________

From          :  Eng. James Watson
Country      :  United Kingdom, London
Dated         :  Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Email          :  engjameswatson@xd.ae
Subject       :  -



Hello Dearest One,

Greetings to you and your family, Thanks for taking time to reply my message. As this letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains. As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me because I believe everyone will die someday. Meanwhile, let me tell you how I came about you I really think fate brought us together a person like you is whom I wanted. I have prayed to God to send someone my way who can handle and manage this funds, look what I have here now a trusted person. Glory be to God, I actually got your details from Google Ad place were email address of trusted and reliable person are sold to reputed and trusted Individual either for the purpose of personal advert or public but before a person or public can sell any email address to you, the Google ad expert will first verify and approve the message. For your information, I would get in contact with you since it because this deal was under investigation and finally I got the approval because is a good thing am doing here and they supported me, I think you will no longer be surprise how I found you.

Let me introduce myself to you again, am Engineer James Watson from United Kingdom.  I'm the Founder, Chairman and Group CEO of James constructions company, James constructions company is one of West london leading construction firm, James construction is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. my company is a private company registered United kingdom corporate affair commission. I started my career at 18 after graduating from University of West London in United Kingdom. In 1988 I founded my company. Today, at 58, I heads a successful enterprise which employs over 5,000 people and still counting.

I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends.

I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in Africa, Philippines, London and Ireland. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which is the huge cash deposit that I have with a financial institute abroad .I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations. I am writing this from my laptop computer in my bedroom where I wait for my time to come. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me with good heart, thanks and looking forward to your hearing from you.

Have a nice day.

Thanks,
Engineer James Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"