Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Email Scams Ying Yang of Hong Kong on money

From            :  Ming Yang
Country        :  Hong kong
Dated           :  Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Email            :  puntofocalnacional@bomberos.cl
reply-to        :  mingyang38w62@outlook.com
Subject         :  Hello

my name is ming yang,i work with Hang Seng Bank Ltd Hong Kong.i want you to be the next of kin of my late client late Gen. Aadel Akgaal, respond

______________________

From            :  Ying Yang
Country        :  Hong kong
Dated           :  Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 4:34 AM
Email            :  mingyang20156@outlook.com
Subject         :  -


Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr.Ying Yang director of
operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have an obscured business
suggestion for us. Before the U.S and Iraqi war, our client Gen. Aadel Akgaal
Bastaan who was with the Iraqi forces and also businessman made a
numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Four
million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.
Upon maturity, several notices was sent to him, even during the war which
began in 2003. Again after the war, another notification was sent and
still no response came from him. I later find out that the General along
with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a
bomb blast that hit their home.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Gen. Aadel
Akgaal Bastaan did not declare any next of kin in his official papers
including the paper work of his bank deposit. He also confided in me
the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his
deposit in my bank. Twenty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will know of it.
What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the
expiration of 12years and 6 months the funds will revert to the ownership
of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my
suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the
next of kin to Gen. Aadel Akgaal Bastaan so that you will be able to
receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we
shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the
necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Gen. Aadel
Akgaal Bastaan, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to
provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can
commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney
will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary
approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds
to an account that will be provided by you.
There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt
a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary
documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters
concerning this issue.

Should you be interested please send me your full names, age, occupation, private
phone/fax and current residential address and finally after that I shall
provide you with more details of this operation.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.


Kind Regards,
Mr.Ying Yang.(Director Of Operations).

1 comment:

  1. Hello myy friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and include almost all important
    infos. I would like to peer extra posts like tgis .

    Here is my page ... lic of india policy details

    ReplyDelete

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"