Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Email Scam from Sr. Tiago Guerreiro De Portuguese citizens

Yesterday I got an email scam from Sr. Tiago Guerreiro De Portuguese citizens who said that I would get the inheritance deposit since he was diagnosed by a physician to have cancer. I do not know him and he did not know who I am, and it all could not have happened, this proves that the letter is a scam emails like this, and to prove it I will reply to this email in order to receive a letter in the mail a sequel to inform you, and here's the letter:


From         :  Sr.Tiago De Guerreiro
Country     :  Portuguese
Date          :  17 August 2014 13:43
Emai;         :  tiago00@myway.com
reply-to      :  tiagoguerreiro00@gmx.com
Subject      :  Hello My Regards, Message From Sr.Tiago De Guerreiro


Hello,

I want you to consider this message as important and serious message.so i want you to go through the message very well to enable you to understand the purpose.

I want to introduce myself first before going further.I am a portuguese, My My Name is Sr.Tiago De Guerreiro, I have been diagnosed with cancer,right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.

despite being rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all my past action and attitude to people and i am willing to make amend which is the purpose why i am sending this message to you.

It is obvious and clear that i will not survive this cancer,i want to hand over my wealth to you for charity foundation i want you to set up on my behalf. I want to have  a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer of my Deposits to your personal possession  for a charity work i want you to initiate on my behalf to help the Less Privilege and the homeless.I realize that all that glitters are not gold,there is more to life than trying to make  all the money in the world.Love is the greatest gift that God gave to us.which we must show to one another.I cry day and night for my past mistake and the reason why i want you to use my money to help the poor and less privilege under my condition is to amend my past mistake and to appeal to God for forgiveness.

I will send more message to you as soon as i hear from you.I want us to conclude this arrangement soonest because of my health condition which is getting worse.

May God be with you,

Please contact me with this email address for more communication, tiagoguerreiro00@gmx.com

Regards,

Sr.Tiago De Guerreiro

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"