Sunday, August 31, 2014

Email Fraud Miss Binet Saolona Bemba



From        :  Miss Binet Saolona Bemba
Country    :  Republic of Congo
Dated       :  25 August 2014 16:20
Email        :  binetbemba@hotmail.com
Subject     :  This Is Everything About Me,With Love And Trust?????


How are you today?,Hope you are well.I am your dear Binet Bemba,in fact,his partner showed me that you are the real person that my soul was craving for a long time, actually, I'm bored as my life in this bad environment,I'm using the Reverend Pastor David Solomon computer office in Church in the center of the network Cross.I'm living under the authority of the a refugee as a refugee after the funeral my father's footsteps.Also,I want to say more about me.it is very painful in my soul to say that I am an orphan,I do my father nor my biological mother,Jeannot Bemba Saolona Congo but took me motherless babies home and raised, but, unfortunately,died on July 3, 2009,after a brief illness,I'm wandering without any help after his death, indeed, life has been so hard for me because of hatred his family, unhappiness made me flee the country to take asylum here in Senegal living under the authority of a refugee as a refugee because his family pushed the me out of his house and to kill manejaba me by Jeannot Bemba tea on your property, but God said,I will not to be alive today.

Meanwhile,after his death,his lawyer called me and gave me will that Jeannot Bemba wrote my name,according to his will,he deposited ($ 7.2 million) in one of the international banks out side the country.So when his family discovered that the amount of money in my name for his brother,who was angry and manejaba together to kill me and destroy my life to sums up the legacy of his brother, but God said no.Second,the country is attacked by Congo rebels,the rebels are killing people every day and rapping young beautiful women everywhere,so there is no problem too big in the country by the rebels.so I decided to ran way to be here in Senegal as a refugee with the documents, because I have no where else to go and I do not want to lose my life.In fact,my life has been so ridiculous,there is nothing to eat,no water to drink,the oxygen we breathe is polluted by evil environment.so,I did the Bank to be aware of the death of Mr.Jeannot inheritance.but Bemba and my plans to recover the bank refused due to my refugee statues say it is against the law of the bank to do business with someone in captivity as refugees.so the bank advised me to find a person,spouse or business partner may stay free as my other administrator with them so they can transfer the money to your account for the person to help me on the basis of the explanations, like you get in my name as my bank manager to allow the bank to transfer the $7.2 dollars(7.2 million U.S.dollars States)to their account to withdraw money from her and send me my freedom refugees pay fees,pick up my traveling documents to come and meet you there or you can come see me face to face and then I go back with you or to finance or sponsor my coming to know their country,for their own account so that we can together before starting the operation.

However,it is my solemn pleasure to tell all these secrete, do not say you do not know and do not know me, our relationship is to divine connection because God wants to increase its financial capacity of an orphan like me and if God touches the heart see my poor condition, despite the heritage in question, then you can help me with all your heart,because you're doing it for God and not human was then given the job of faith and trust of the bottom of my heart,I hope not betray me and my ambition is that when the money is in your account, you will help me to invest in any type of business in your country by recommendation.if you marry me be in control of all our investment,but if you refuse to marry me, I will draw 25% for the good work and trust in you confused after transaction.Therefore, ensure that secrete just keep this to yourself,do not want the loss of my life and money, because this place I'm living with my documents is not safe.anyway,I'd like to call me through the reverend pastor phone number(+221 762848065),so I'll talk to you listen to your voice and you are free to contact the Reverend pastor in your e-mail address if you wants to ask for me(fathersolomon_david@yahoo.com)Please send your phone number,your address and your image in the message OK so I will put things into action for the bank to transfer the money to your account pending my arrival to meet you in your country.I must stop here, be sure to take good care of yourself while waiting for positive response soon.

With all my love, red heart.

Binet Bemba Saolona

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"