Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Scammers Eng. James Watson from United Kingdom, London about money

From           :  Eng. James Watson
Country       :  United Kingdom, London
Dated          :  Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Email           :  engjameswatson@xd.ae
Subject        :  Dear Friend



Dear Friend,

Thanks as I am in receipt of your mail, I really think fate brought us together a person like you is whom I wanted. I have prayed to God to send someone my way who can handle and manage this funds, look what I have here now a person whom already working in an NGO. Glory be to God, I actually got your details from Google Ad place were email address of trusted and reliable person are sold to reputed and trusted Individual either for the purpose of personal advert or public but before a person or public can sell any email address to you, the Google ad expert will first verify and approve the message. For your information, I would get in contact with you since it because this deal was under investigation and finally I got the approval because is a good thing am doing here and they supported me, I think you will no longer be surprise how I found you. let me start by briefing you on some important issues before we can proceed, this money is been secured in a financial institute by my very self 3 years ago and none of my family member knows about it except my lawyer here in London . The fund can be transferred to you from the security company in South Africa corresponding bank in Canada , Spain , Germany , Dubai , Malaysia , India even here in London.

The reason why I need your assistance is because of my health conditions at this very stage which will not allow me to do it myself, so I need you to be the beneficiary of the funds after my personal attorney here in London must have acquired a change of ownership/deposit certificate from the British High Court of Justice and change of ownership certificate which I will send to you via the united nation office in your country, then I will authorize the Security Company to release the fund to you with immediate effect.

The total sum of money that is currently with my bank is $10,000,000 Dollars(Ten Million Dollars). Meanwhile, for your honesty, trust, capability and assistance that you will render in this deal, I will be offering you 30% ( $3,000,000 US Dollars) of the $10,000,000 Dollars(Ten Million Dollars)  for your personal use also I will want you to disburse the balance 70%( $7,000,000 US Dollars) to some organizations that stands for the needy, less privilege, orphans etc from any location of your choice so long you have been name my benefactor.

I had to insure the money there in the bank because of my family members who are selling my properties and like I told you, the last time I asked them to close my account and give it to the charity, they failed me. I do not know what will happen to me the next minute because my health situation is very bad and unpredictable. I will be going for another major surgery operation by next week and my doctor told me that my chances of surviving the operation is 20:80, so I will want to know how serious you're about this proposal because time is not on my side.

PLEASE SEND YOUR DETAILS AS REQUIRED BELOW:

Full names:         
Residential address:
Country:
Age:
Occupation:           
Direct phone number:
Next of Kin:
Copy of your valid Id( for proper identification):
          
This is details are required so that my lawyer can proceed with all legal action I.E the  change of ownership/deposit certificate, Certificate of court approval E.T.C and all of this certificate will be send down to your country once you have finally meet with my bank and get this funds in your possession. The reason for the documents is because when this funds has arrived your personal bank account, you can have proof of evidence of the money to show at any time making you th legal and rightful owner of the funds. I will want you to urgently contact me back so that the document can be process as soon as possible.

If you are fast enough the fund can be transferred to you within 3 working days. Please as soon as the $2.5 Million United States Dollars is transferred to you, I will want you to do me a very big favor by building a charity home for the less-privilege and name it after my names ( James Watson Orphanage home ).  You will always be contacted by my personal attorney who will register the charity home with UNICEF, United Nations and European Union among others.

Thanks For Your Understanding and I Hope to here from you soon.

Regards
Engineer James Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"