Friday, August 22, 2014

Evidence of fraudulent email Sr.Tiago De Guerreiro

It is evidence that Sr. Tiago De Guerreiro is an impostor, because I only
reply to his letter like this: "Good morning Sister Tiago how are you
today, hopefully healthy and happy, I have received your letter and
I thank you for the trust in me to deposit money your charity, and
now what do I do, and the truth is this real? " and he replied back letter
like this:

From          :  Sr.Tiago De Guerreiro
Country      :  Portuguese
Date           :  21 August 2014 14:48
Emai;          :  tiagoguerreiro110@gmail.com
Subject       :  Message From Tiago De Guerreiro.


Hello,

I read your letter with tears streaming down my eyes.The reason of the
tears is because you are such a good, kind and wonderful person.Each
time i read your message i get comfort which i need at this period of
my life.You are like a brother and family to me and your message
always filled my heart with joy and happiness.I came to realized now
that God sent you to me at this time not only for the charity work but
also to comfort me with your kindly message.I pray that Almighty God
in his infinite love and mercy to continue to guide and protect you
and your family always.

Yes love is the greatest gift that God gave to us and we have to show
love to one another.I regret all my action in the past and the reason
why i contact you is for you to inherit my money which i want you to
use for charity work to help the poor and less privilege.I don't have
much time left according to medical expert as i told you before.Now i
want my lawyer to prepare a legal documents to will my money to your
name which will give you access to inherit the money which i want you
to use for the charity work to help the poor and less privilege.I want
you to send a copy of your passport to me,address and telephone number
so that i will forward the information to my lawyer to enable him to
start the legal work for the change of ownership in your name.

I also want to tell you this.The pains in mu body is getting worse day
by day and my doctor insist that i have to do another surgery.The
doctor also let me to understand that the chances for me to survive
the surgery is very very little.I don't want to do the surgery now
because i want us to finish the transfer before my surgery and should
any thing happen to me after the surgery.By then the money will be in
you possession for the charity work.I am entrust this responsibility
in your hand with full trust and confident, and i pray and believed
that God will guide and see you through.

So i want you to send your passport copy or id card together with your
address and telephone number so that i will forward to my lawyer to
start the work as i want every thing to finish this week because of my
surgery that is coming which i postponed for us to finish this
arrangement first.I am also sending a copy of my passport to you which
you will find as attached file.

May the grace and love of God be with you and your family always.

Yours sincerely,

Tiago

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"