Saturday, October 11, 2014

Email Fraud Mr Aziz Bouba

From          :  Mr Aziz Bouba
Country      :  Africa, Burkina Faso
Date           :  8 October 2014 04:51
Email          :  boubaaziz880@yahoo.com
Subject       :  Call me urgently to enable me send you the application form to apply to the bank and more     explanation +22679732747


Dear  Joko Aza,

Thank you very much for your reasoning, concern and response. I believe you are the right person to transact with, considering the little I have seen from you, I proposed to you, not only for our mutual benefit but also for a long and everlasting relationship to exist between you and me, and between our children and related ones, through this venture.

First of all I'm living in Burkina Faso west africa. I state my details as follows: I am Aziz  Bouba accountant by profession, I'm 49yrs old , working at the office of Auditing and accounting File Department of Bank Of Africa(BOA).I'm married with childrens. My residence address no:18 avenue de la charles Degaulle sect: 21 . Box Postal: 01 bp 5256 Ouagadogou Burkina faso. My Private Telephone No is +22679732747.

Concerning what i need from you about this transaction.Although based on mutual trust and understanding .As you will led me in establishment over in your country. Concerning the transaction at hand, as this cannot be done by email alone.

In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of US$10million us dollars ) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. RICHARD BURSON from Florida , U.S.A) who died along with his entire family on November 1999 in a plane crash. For more information’s about the crash you can visit this
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/502503.stm

It should be noted that for the success of this transaction, absolute secrecy should be maintained especially from your side, because I do not want anybody to implicate me in the course of realizing my objective, as I am still serving now and intend to resign immediately at the end of this transaction, understood,?
It should be noted also that any information relating to this transaction must not be relayed to anybody at all, not even the Banking officials, for security reasons, understood? I am giving you all this instructions because I work in the Bank too. I do not want any form of interrogation from your side, which may disrupt the transfer of this Fund, understood

This is absolutely what it requires and nothing more. Moreover, as a top official in this Bank and also as a member of the Board of Directors in the bank, we have no problem at all, as I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the Bank, while you will be monitoring the whole situation there in your country, until you confirm the money in your Account. Immediately this is done,

So this is the more reason why I contacted you, for you to stand in, as the true Beneficiary to the deceased customer, who will have to push the Bank to be able to effect immediatelly the transfer of your late Business partner Fund, and that delay in application was due to family logistic problem.

I strongly assure you of a risk-free and hinge-free transaction, provided my instructions are strictly adhered to, by you.

Please note that this transaction will last only but (7) Banking working days from transactional experience. At the end of the transaction, all computer and file-related information on this transfer would be deleted.

I will offer you 50% of the total sum while 50% for me.

kindly contact me on my private telephone number (+22679732747)so feel free to call me. I am expecting your immediate response concerning the above given information and also about this transfer.

I await your urgent call +22679732747.

THANKS

Mr Aziz  Bouba
+22679732747

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"