Thursday, December 26, 2013

Scammers From Tatyana

From            :  Tatyana
Country        :  K.Marksa street 28a-22, Livny, Oryol Oblast.Russia

Dated           :   26 March 2012

Email            :   tettbulkk@yahoo.com

Hello, how are you there?
Everything is well here. I am so happy that you replied me.
Honey i have some questions for you.
Do you have any hobbies? Do you go in for sport?
I love swimming and fitness. When I was a little girl, my mom and I swam in the lake. It happened so that I could be drowned. Or maybe I'm very scared because I was a child. But that moment I decided that I would learn to swim well and never be drown))
So now I really love swimming. It's good for your health and helps to have a good figure.
Ok, also I wanted to tell you about my city.
It is a small Russian city. The population is here about 50 000 people. People here are very kind and good. Everybody knows each other. There are not a lot of entertainment places here. There are several plants and factories where people work.
Any way my address here is K.Marksa street 28a-22, Livny, Oryol Oblast.
I would be very happy to read about your city. My city is not very interesting and we do not have a lot of sights here. Ok, now I should finish my letter because I have to work.
I am looking for your soonest reply,
Have a good day!
Your friend from Russia,Tatyana

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"