Sunday, December 29, 2013

Letter Scammer from Kristina

From          :  Kristina
Country      :  Russia
Dated         :  2 Oktober 2012
Email          :  kristina86bell@yahoo.com 

some images from the show because I do not Kristina naked photos and inappropriate for display

Hey my sexy Joko!!!!!

Once again i feel happy getting a letter from you!
You are very hot and sexy, i can sense it thru your letter!
I'm busy now with getting all my stuff packed, my train in Moscow will departing in 4 hour
and i must check all twice, documents and other necessary things...
After all I'm leaving this place not for few days, i leave it on 6 months. So i must keep everything in mind.
My head is overwhelmed with many thoughts and emotions and i'm so glad that we will meet so soon!!!
I will be in Moscow for few days, it is necessary to settle all formalities there and then a plane will
ride me to you)))
I'll contact with you from Moscow. I'll write you a email from any interet club,
It is much cheaper than a call. There is a hard situation with cash for me right now, so i'll write to you.
I'm so excited now, I'm never being outside the Russia and I do not know how this all arranged. What are
your traditions, prices, weather, oh my god....
How much is 12 000 Euro in your the country, will it be enough for living? It's a big money in Russia.
I think this money we could spend together, they are only for my personal expenses. All the rest like living
and food payed by the governmental program. So i hope it'll be enough Joko?
Ah, this stupid habit to count a money you still didn't got, first i need to visit a embassy in your capital
city. As i mentioned i need to visit Hungarian embassy to receive this money and all instructions and a
practice distribution, when all this will be done, i'll fly to your city. That's why i need you to specify
some details for me. Write me precisely a name of your city, administrative area name and the closest airport
to your location. There is one more thought coming up to my mind, why don't i try to earn some extra cash with
a little striptease dancing in your area? What do you think about that and how much can i earn this way there?
Of course, if you against of such idea i'll not do this. You are my only spectator and my dancing is yours,
you'll get a special private show! I'll dance on your lap- its called pip show! I can assure you that you'll
cum even without touching you!
Dear Joko , i don't know is there are opportunity that you meet me at the capital city airport?! It could be a
greater present you can give me, besides i must confess that i'm a little scared being alone in foreign country.
I like to see you as soon as it possible but make me an allowance, i think when you'll see me first time i'll
be a little shy))))))))) I'm curious how do your image our meeting...
Maybe we will start by a having dinner somewhere, then take a little walk and have a nice chat together. And
after that we could learn much more and much close, if you know what i mean! kissses!!!!!))))
Be ready honey, i'm getting closer to you and when i'll catch you you'll get such a pleasure you never had;))))))))))
And do me a favor- do not masturbate till i arrived, i want to have all your cum!
Oh, my girlfriend has come, i must get this letter finished, she promised me to pack my gear and say goodbye
at the station!
I will send you all information regarding my flight when ill arrive at Moscow.
Answer me as soon as you can!
Hundreds of kisses all over your body!!!!!
Your Kristina

p.s. mmm, my lovely, i look at your photos and feeling like falling in love, kisses!))

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"