Sunday, December 29, 2013

Scammer Oksana from Russia

From         :  Oksana
Country     :  Russia
Dated        :  1 Oktober 2012
Email         :  kseniapian@yahoo.com

Hello Joko,
I have read your letter now. Thanks for your answer. My name Oksana, friends name me Oks or Ksenia so you too can so me to name.
I wish to ask you to be decent. The Internet new type of dialogue for me. Now acquaintance on the Internet popularly in the whole
World. Absolutely not important, what distance separates us. We can communicate here and learn each other. You agree? Please, your
photos have gone to me. It is assured, that at you a beautiful smile. Joko, viewing of your photos will help me to learn better
you and your life. I the first time write the letter to the man... Do not laugh over me. I the sociable girl, but I have got used to
communicate in a reality. I like to see the person of the person at conversation and to see emotions. I hope, that now on your person
a smile, and at you good mood. I wish to tell about myself now. To me 33 years. I was born on October, 12th, 1978. When your birthday?
Though, the difference at our age cannot become a problem for our dialogue. The friendship can unite any age. Joko, I have a higher
education. I work. My work brings in my the good income. My parents are live, but I live one. Already I the adult and independent girl.
Often I see my parents. I respect and I love mum and the daddy. I never was married. I one. Certainly in the past, I had a communication
with the man. My last relations with the man have ended 1,5 year ago. Joko, already at me the grief has ended. Now I have a feeling
of loneliness. Much my friends already have a family. I also dream of a family. I hope, that you have read my letter. Joko, I do not
wish to seem the bore. It is interesting to you to read my letter? Already I know, that you the decent man. Tomorrow I wait your new letter.
Please, write to me in English. I study English language independently, I hope, that I do not suppose many errors. Ah. . I have absolutely
forgotten to tell. I live in Russia. Joko, I am glad, because I have a friend! For you distance a problem? Though you would not pay
attention to distance between us. Oksana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"