Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Tatyana change the email scammers and told me about Russia

as information and keep in mind that communication or answer letters dating scammers are just want to know what the purpose and desired real. he somehow replace the previous email with a new email, the email that he thinks there is a problem no longer be able to access, and this is the letter.

This letter was sent on 24 March 2012 :



Hello my dear!
It is Tatyana
I to have problems with my old email tattybulk@yahoo.com
I ask you to write to me on this email.:
tettbulkk@yahoo.com
I ask you to write to me here.
I wait for yours the answer.


________________________

  25 March 2012 with 1 picture :

 Hello my dear friend, how is your day? What's news?
Today is very sunny here. Our company concluded a couple of lucrative contracts and I have a very good mood.
I didn’t take my vacation for last two years and already think about the days off somewhere.
Frankly speaking I didn’t decide where exactly I will have the rest but I am sure it would be wonderful.
I should get my vacation on this week and I feel that I have no wish to work and count the days when it will be.
My boss is my ex classmate. She has helped me to find this job.
We have very good relations. I would love to find out how is life there where you live?
I have never been abroad and I am very interested to know life and culture of your country.
As you know our country had the communist regime and my childhood was not very happy after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
As I wrote you before my mom brought me up alone. When the perestroika began we had the inflation at 10 000.
My mom had a lot of savings but after inflation we were poorer by 100 times and life became difficult.
All her life she worked at a military factory and there was no money in our new country to pay in time and to have a good salary.
So all people in our country lived so, except some swindlers who are oligarchs now and have the top places in Forbs.
Well I do not want to bore you about it ... What kind of dishes do you like? And of what countries?
As for food I love Japanese cuisine: sushi, rolls.
I love to cook myself. There are plenty of Russian national dishes such as borsh, pancakes with cavier, okroshka, solyanka and others. But mostly it is soup. I would love also to find out what kind of women do you like?
I want to find someone who would always protect me, who does not drink every day and appreciate the woman as an individual.
Many Russian men beat often their women and always believe that they are above them. They consider that Russian women are like a slave and must obey any order.
I will never agree with that and hope to find a sincere, reliable man who can share my feelings.
Ok my dear friend, I am closing my letter for now and looking forward to your letter.
Bye for now!
Your friend Tatyana


____________________

and this is the reply to my letter dated 26 March 2012

 Hello my dear, today as always good news.
And how are you and your mother?
The weather in Indonesia is now entering a very hot and dry season,
almost every day everywhere demonstrations protesting government plans
to raise the price of gasoline people do not agree with the plan,
especially among people under the (weak economy) because it will
impact the economy, price- The main requirement to increase prices.
have 3 days off work and I spend my time for a vacation and at the
computer.
I am very pleased with the woman who loves to cook, loyal,
affectionate, not like cheating, unselfishness, respect and
appreciate.
A good man should protect women, especially if the woman as his wife.
Foods that I love the food in the country gado-gado, ketoprak, satay,
fried foods characteristic of Java, Indonesia, because Indonesia is a
wide range of cultures consisting of thousands of islands each
distinct cultural and linguistic unity, but only one language is
Indonesian . Oh yes if Tatyana had a Facebook account? and like the
business on the internet?
Nice photos of you and you were very pretty, sweet, and I am happy to
see your pictures on the computer and I keep in my heart, my dreams
could you be a woman, do you like it? If we are not far apart may get
to see much, but we still can share stories, though only via email.
Okay to end this letter to convey my greetings to your mom and a
special greeting to miss and miss you always.
Affectionate hugs and kisses from distant friend Joko. Always waited
for the next letter of your email. Ok


If you want to know the next letter scammers, wait for it goes tomorrow





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment"